Can someone get this one thanks?

View attachment 195258

@Danwolf also I'm very interested

Can someone get this one thanks?

View attachment 195258
@Danwolf also I'm very interested

This one has already been uploaded lol

haha ok mate, but my english not good enough

Don't worry too much about bad English we can help correct it later if need be.

Also opening post has been updated.

Last edited:
Can someone get this thanks....

View attachment 156379

@Danwolf can you assist with this at all? Many thanks!

hi guys i will ask if someone knows if eirik tactic (knap 442) #64 post has new version?

I don't think this one is up here yet. It looks like it is very popular on FMkorea.
I can't seem to find a picture of the formation (it's a flat 4-4-2 I think), and it has 2 tactic links I think.

Would be nice if someone could add it here as a download!

For anyone who's going to test it out after someone is kind enough to give a link, according to the translation I think the OI's are pretty important for the tactic, so I'll put them up here already:

1072a53f371d2a1382c7432446ce9ca3.png

I don't think this one is up here yet. It looks like it is very popular on FMkorea.
I can't seem to find a picture of the formation (it's a flat 4-4-2 I think), and it has 2 tactic links I think.

Would be nice if someone could add it here as a download!

For anyone who's going to test it out after someone is kind enough to give a link, according to the translation I think the OI's are pretty important for the tactic, so I'll put them up here already:

1072a53f371d2a1382c7432446ce9ca3.png

That was for FM19 and yeah hasn't been used in FM20 from them, a few users there said it doesn't work so probably better waiting for an update.

Can someone get this thanks :)

Can someone get this thanks :)

That was for FM19 and yeah hasn't been used in FM20 from them, a few users there said it doesn't work so probably better waiting for an update.

Is there a link to a download somewhere in any case? Thanks.

Hey @Danwolf or anyone else could you possibly get this please? Thanks.

1578268924108.png

The link at the top is already posted in the resources - Gegen Press Exodia however it doesn't match that of the screenshot you copied?

anyone can download that?

anyone can download that?

Attachments

• 비대칭442.fmf
    44 KB · Views: 169