Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Tactics from around the world

Reaction score
Mr. @Krovsky can you get this one please?

Well, I'll be the first one to actually rate one of these tactics on here.

I like "odd" tactics, or at least tactics that stand out in some way and has a clear purpose. I tried using these two and they look decent (nothing game breaking). I decided to try the 532 using Inter and it actually came out great. 4 conceded in 11 games and scored 33. So using these with big clubs will bring you some glory and at least something different than the typical 433 dm wide tiki taka gegenpress-style that im so sick of

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score

I like "odd" tactics, or at least tactics that stand out in some way and has a clear purpose. I tried using these two and they look decent (nothing game breaking). I decided to try the 532 using Inter and it actually came out great. 4 conceded in 11 games and scored 33. So using these with big clubs will bring you some glory and at least something different than the typical 433 dm wide tiki taka gegenpress-style that im so sick of
Dont you want to create a thread with the results? It would help other to see if the TCT's trully work.

Reaction score

I tried the 4222... doesn't work for me... I'll try the 532

Reaction score
@Krovsky , my friend! Can you get this one? Thanks!

Staff member
Reaction score
@Krovsky , my friend! Can you get this one? Thanks!

Attachments

Reaction score
@Krovsky hey boss, plase link.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
@Krovsky hey boss, plase link.

Attachments

Reaction score
Download tactic...👍

Staff member
Reaction score