Mr. @Krovsky can you get this one please?

Well, I'll be the first one to actually rate one of these tactics on here.

I like "odd" tactics, or at least tactics that stand out in some way and has a clear purpose. I tried using these two and they look decent (nothing game breaking). I decided to try the 532 using Inter and it actually came out great. 4 conceded in 11 games and scored 33. So using these with big clubs will bring you some glory and at least something different than the typical 433 dm wide tiki taka gegenpress-style that im so sick of

Last edited:

I like "odd" tactics, or at least tactics that stand out in some way and has a clear purpose. I tried using these two and they look decent (nothing game breaking). I decided to try the 532 using Inter and it actually came out great. 4 conceded in 11 games and scored 33. So using these with big clubs will bring you some glory and at least something different than the typical 433 dm wide tiki taka gegenpress-style that im so sick of
Dont you want to create a thread with the results? It would help other to see if the TCT's trully work.

I tried the 4222... doesn't work for me... I'll try the 532

@Krovsky , my friend! Can you get this one? Thanks!

@Krovsky , my friend! Can you get this one? Thanks!

Attachments

• ABC 3-4-2-1 변형전술.fmf
    45 KB · Views: 46
@Krovsky hey boss, plase link.

Last edited:
@Krovsky hey boss, plase link.

Attachments

• fm2022.4 투헬 첼시 Ultra Final Version.fmf
    43.5 KB · Views: 110
Download tactic...👍

Download tactic...👍

Attachments