Can you post screenshots and the link of the china site? Thank's

lol,can you read what he said ? that google translate is wrong.

he said make this tactic since FM14,FM15.
SO he said Kloop copy his tactic for liverpool.

you speak chinese??? any chance you can get some info about attributes and type of players for positions (especially MC/AP), I always love a good strikerless tactic :)

2enubzq.png

I haven't the perfect players for the tactic but these are the results, good corner and set pieces set up

you speak chinese??? any chance you can get some info about attributes and type of players for positions (especially MC/AP), I always love a good strikerless tactic :)

tactic requirement = NO

but if you want better result,AM should be "AM/FC",some body like Dybala,he is AM+FC.
maybe Rooney a AM+FC also.

AM+FC is better than AM.

or you can train Martial (he can play as AML+SC) to AMC+FC
or depay,he is AM (L,R,C) + FC

Last edited:
I've found a tactic on strikerless.com by strikerlessGuido, that found the tactic new good so far, but I haven't completed a season yet. I'm currently managing Village United in the Jamaican second trier.

4-1-2-3-0 formation (Strikerless Counter-press 1.6)

View attachment 200757
View attachment 200756

Amazing tactic on this french forum. Possession, CCC and clean sheet.
For every team.

[4-3-3] Be the Best By G8® : Vos tactiques détaillées

Looks really promising, I like that the creator used it with a lot of different teams from different leagues. But. Even with Google Translate its difficult to grasp the tactic to its fullest.

Could you - who speaks french? - just write down the main guidelines for this tactic? There is something about "right side" - hes your main passer. Does he mean MCR or Ramdeuter?

Looks really promising, I like that the creator used it with a lot of different teams from different leagues. But. Even with Google Translate its difficult to grasp the tactic to its fullest.

Could you - who speaks french? - just write down the main guidelines for this tactic? There is something about "right side" - hes your main passer. Does he mean MCR or Ramdeuter?

He say your DL right is the main passer.

The main force of this tactic is the link on the right side between the fullback and the raumdeuter. The fullback is the main passer and he usually got the best game note.