It is 100% the same tactic, I just loaded up both of them lol.

I need a good tactic to play in Away games, like counter attack or something and i cant find :(

View attachment 993627View attachment 993628View attachment 993629View attachment 993631

this tactics from MrRosler from SI Forum are getting unstopable with better players, great for FMC instant result for every one who like rock solid defence, i only tweaked it for home tactic and away is almost the same as oryginal(i add one instruction to CM-move into chanels)

Thanks to the Creator=====> MR Rosler

link to oryginal thread below
TESTUDO for FM16

You're welcome !

You're welcome !

You've made an awsome tweak of that tactic (lower league tweak). I plugged it in with my VfB Stuttgart squad (first season) and this happend:

View attachment 203914

The defence is great and the playing style is lovely to watch! That winning streak gave me the 2nd palce in the Bundesliga and the DFB-Cup! I'll make some new transfers for the new season and then I want to give that tactic another season.

Last edited:
You've made an awsome tweak of that tactic (lower league tweak). I plugged it in with my VfB Stuttgart squad (first season) and this happend:

View attachment 993918

The defence is great and the playing style is lovely to watch! That winning streak gave me the 2nd palce in the Bundesliga and the DFB-Cup! I'll make some new transfers for the new season and then I want to give that tactic another season.

Had a feeling that might be the case.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully a few guys on the SI will run it in the Prem and confirm how it goes.

Reluctant to abandon my Maidstone save and go back to testing.

Hey Guys!

I'm looking for a defensive and counter tactic. Do you know any kind of tactic like this.

Looking good so far.

I updated the tactics yesterday with a couple of tweaks in case you missed it.

I started a game with Ajax but i need aan good tactic to play with against the better teams like barca, man utd..
Some of you knows something?