any oi for vodu tactic?

From what I could tell after watching about a minute of this video; everyone marks tight always, everyone closes down always, everyone tackles hard, every opposition player should be shown onto weaker foot.

The tactic is working well for me, but the hard tackling has me at the top of the red and yellow cards tables so I've removed the settings now. Not sure how much difference it will make (the team are instructed to get stuck in anyway).

Has anyone found bayern muchen tactic..with 70% possesion?

trying to find the download button on that fm korea site:) want to try the Alex Fergie and the klopp tac, anyone got a decent download link without having to learn korean?:)

trying to find the download button on that fm korea site:) want to try the Alex Fergie and the klopp tac, anyone got a decent download link without having to learn korean?:)

Your browser should translate the page into whatever language you want. Mine does. But anyways, for Klop, it looks like the files were removed from that thread. However, go to page 1 of this thread and someone attached the files in their post.

A friend found out, anyone got any result to show from Fergie tac? and klopp?

I have tried the Kloop tactic and I must say it is good but for some reason it leaks at the back but the attack creates a lot of chances and you mostly dominate matches the downside is the amount of goals that you score but still a great tactic to use if you have the right players. The fergie tactic was a let down to be quite honest I don't know if my players didn't suit it or what but the defense looked like they had been taught by mertesacker on how they should defend and the attack is non existent wouldn't recommend it.

do I have to register on fmthai to get into the 16 tactics subforum? Or is there any activity?