Been playing with this tactic, but with counter mentality. Probably the best around for now.

Using this aswell. Very solid! Having hard time finding the back of the net some games. Is Counter working good for you? Do you concede more? Whats your team? :)

Any OI's for this or tips?

I use Tight marking - always, Closing down - always, Hard tackles, and show onto weaker foot on every position. You could also find them in Vodus facebook video regarding training, etc. Its in portugeese but you´ll figure it out. IF i face a much stronger or a stronger team if having a dip in form i set the DMC to DLP with defend duty. :)

Last edited:
Used Vodus 4-2-3-1 for a whole season now. Certainly a good tactic. Scored almost the most in my league and conceded almost the least. Would have been top in both thoose categories if i wouldnt come in an terrible dip of form in the last, lets say 7-8 games now including the playoff to top division. Its so frustating to been in the top of the league for 23 out of 30 matches and in the end "just" end up as 3rd.....Now for sure not even winning the playoffs. Facing a team from highest division with even worst form than me. 8 straight losses. My conclusion of this is ofc my man managing. Would certainly have won the league and a direct spot in top tier next year if i would have done the MM more correct.

So what do you guys do to avoid slump like mine? (Ofc the will come, but how to reduce them?)

cheers

Would Vodu tac be a goos alternative for newcastle or another mid pre team? sick of playing the big guns now and need a proper challenge. Build your own tac you say? tried and I'm not up for that type of challenge:)

Anyone finding it difficult to cope with all the red cards for the Vodu tactic?

Testing voodoo with Newcastle, looks good. Not fluid yet tough. Mach prep and OI for vodu?

Still no red cards for me

Testing voodoo with Newcastle, looks good. Not fluid yet tough. Mach prep and OI for vodu?

Still no red cards for me

I´m using balanced - average and matchtactic(?) playing in swedish, dont know the english one for it tho...
OI's you find on my post one page back

Hamburg 3 Place

View attachment 207359

so close :(

View attachment 207358

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did I do.

Home:
Thomas Tuchl Tactic by Bophonet

Away:
TFF Fury V3 (Mentality counter)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have only used Instant result.

Best FM 2016 Tactics: Tinkerman's Double Trouble • FM Stories

Hi guys
Welcome to our latest FM 2016 tactic, I hope your all enjoying this year’s game. It is definitely a challenge to create decent tactics but I have got one for you here. It will get you plenty of goals from your front two – hence the name ‘double trouble’ – plus exciting football. Tactic testing has been completed with West Ham during first season, winning the league by 7 points!!
Best FM 2016 Tactics:

Formation

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham1.jpg

The formation is a and was based upon Tinkerman’s Magical 3-1-3-3 from FM 15. The back three and defensive midfielder provide the main defensive roles and are instructed to close down less to try and stay in shape and solid by not getting pulled out of position. The rest of the players or the front 6 create and score the goals while also making some contribution defensively. As the name of the tactic suggests the front two are goal machines, during the course of the season in all competitions my strikers banged in over 100 goals between them. The midfielders will also chip in some some goals and bags of assists especially the AMC (Payet) who got 26 assists in 44 starts.

Best FM 2016 Tactics: Team Instructions

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham2-800x601.jpg

The team instructions were fixed as above for the entire season and they are very simple really. I have tried to not over complicate things here. We tried to pass the ball short and play out from the back because too many long balls from the back wasting possession was frustrating me. Defensively we dropped a little deeper to try and remain solid but also closing down at times and preventing the opposition from playing out from the back through their GK.
Best FM 2016 Tactics: Player Roles
GK – goalkeeper (defend) – Usual attributes here, get the best one you can. However if you have a small budget and an average GK he will be fine, I would spend the budget elsewhere.
CD – central defender (defend) – Obviously the usual defensive attributes are important, try to make sure you have some pace back there as well as it really helps alot.
DM – defensive midfielder (defend) – Important attributes include workrate, teamwork, positioning, tackling and strength etc.
CM – central midfielder (support) – Quite important player, he is essentially in midfield on his own at times so must get through a lot of work and have the ability to help out the defence and support the attack.
MR/ML – wide midfielder (attack) – Probably the most important players in the tactic. Use a right footed player for left side and vice versa. These are basically inside forwards with a much deeper starting position, they create goals and havoc for the opposition but also chase back and help the defence.
AMC – shadow striker (attack) – Will chip in with goals and assists, must be able to finish and provide key passes, look for finishing, composure, vision and passing.
STRC – deep lying forward (support) – Scores a load and will provide a lot for the other striker as well.
STLC – complete forward (attack) – Have your best finisher/goalscorer here and a striker who can create goals and pass as the DLF.

est FM 2016 Tactics: Results
Premier league

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham3-800x437.jpg
http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham4-800x382.jpg
http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham5.jpg

A fantastic season for West Ham, winning the league with 86 points. Results got better as the season went on, from mid December we only lost two games and became more consistent. Nothing much to report in the cups, played a severly weakened team and got knocked out early to Chelsea and Fulham. In the Europa League I also rested a lot of players, we got to the semi-final but the journey ended there. Sandwiched between the two semi-final legs was a league defining game against Spurs which we won 1-0 so a lot of players were rested for that.
Best FM 2016 Tactics: Tinkerman’s Top Tips
These tips are really important if you want success with this tactic you must take these on board, but don’t worry they are really simple.
Get the tactic fluid as quick as possible – play at least 5 friendlies in pre-season and don’t have other tactics in the slots until this one is fluid.
Pre-season training – fitness (average), team cohesion (high) & tactics (average) -rotate between these three. Match preparation – match tactics with max focus.
During season training – balanced (medium). Match preparation – defensive positioning with little focus (half a day). Allow rest after matches during season.
You need the right players – so for example look to sell your full backs unless they are capable of playing CD or LM/RM. Use the funds to buy players to suit the tactic and try to get 2 players for each position.
Use a player with strong right foot ability on LM and vice versa.
Use your AM or best coach with high tactical knowledge attribute for opposition instructions.
Set your AMC to take corners.
Indvidual player instructions are crucial so you must download to get best results.
Train players for the role and position if it is not their natural role and position.
Don’t expect the record for fewest goals conceded or you will be disappointed but do expect to score loads and win loads of games :)

Tinkerman's Double Trouble_0B008DB0-47EC-4C59-9F0C-361DF4FBA491

Best FM 2016 Tactics: Tinkerman's Double Trouble • FM Stories

Hi guys
Welcome to our latest FM 2016 tactic, I hope your all enjoying this year’s game. It is definitely a challenge to create decent tactics but I have got one for you here. It will get you plenty of goals from your front two – hence the name ‘double trouble’ – plus exciting football. Tactic testing has been completed with West Ham during first season, winning the league by 7 points!!
Best FM 2016 Tactics:

Formation

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham1.jpg

The formation is a and was based upon Tinkerman’s Magical 3-1-3-3 from FM 15. The back three and defensive midfielder provide the main defensive roles and are instructed to close down less to try and stay in shape and solid by not getting pulled out of position. The rest of the players or the front 6 create and score the goals while also making some contribution defensively. As the name of the tactic suggests the front two are goal machines, during the course of the season in all competitions my strikers banged in over 100 goals between them. The midfielders will also chip in some some goals and bags of assists especially the AMC (Payet) who got 26 assists in 44 starts.

Best FM 2016 Tactics: Team Instructions

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham2-800x601.jpg

The team instructions were fixed as above for the entire season and they are very simple really. I have tried to not over complicate things here. We tried to pass the ball short and play out from the back because too many long balls from the back wasting possession was frustrating me. Defensively we dropped a little deeper to try and remain solid but also closing down at times and preventing the opposition from playing out from the back through their GK.
Best FM 2016 Tactics: Player Roles
GK – goalkeeper (defend) – Usual attributes here, get the best one you can. However if you have a small budget and an average GK he will be fine, I would spend the budget elsewhere.
CD – central defender (defend) – Obviously the usual defensive attributes are important, try to make sure you have some pace back there as well as it really helps alot.
DM – defensive midfielder (defend) – Important attributes include workrate, teamwork, positioning, tackling and strength etc.
CM – central midfielder (support) – Quite important player, he is essentially in midfield on his own at times so must get through a lot of work and have the ability to help out the defence and support the attack.
MR/ML – wide midfielder (attack) – Probably the most important players in the tactic. Use a right footed player for left side and vice versa. These are basically inside forwards with a much deeper starting position, they create goals and havoc for the opposition but also chase back and help the defence.
AMC – shadow striker (attack) – Will chip in with goals and assists, must be able to finish and provide key passes, look for finishing, composure, vision and passing.
STRC – deep lying forward (support) – Scores a load and will provide a lot for the other striker as well.
STLC – complete forward (attack) – Have your best finisher/goalscorer here and a striker who can create goals and pass as the DLF.

est FM 2016 Tactics: Results
Premier league

http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham3-800x437.jpg
http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham4-800x382.jpg
http://cdn.footballmanagerstory.com/wp-content/uploads/imgs/2015/11/westham5.jpg

A fantastic season for West Ham, winning the league with 86 points. Results got better as the season went on, from mid December we only lost two games and became more consistent. Nothing much to report in the cups, played a severly weakened team and got knocked out early to Chelsea and Fulham. In the Europa League I also rested a lot of players, we got to the semi-final but the journey ended there. Sandwiched between the two semi-final legs was a league defining game against Spurs which we won 1-0 so a lot of players were rested for that.
Best FM 2016 Tactics: Tinkerman’s Top Tips
These tips are really important if you want success with this tactic you must take these on board, but don’t worry they are really simple.
Get the tactic fluid as quick as possible – play at least 5 friendlies in pre-season and don’t have other tactics in the slots until this one is fluid.
Pre-season training – fitness (average), team cohesion (high) & tactics (average) -rotate between these three. Match preparation – match tactics with max focus.
During season training – balanced (medium). Match preparation – defensive positioning with little focus (half a day). Allow rest after matches during season.
You need the right players – so for example look to sell your full backs unless they are capable of playing CD or LM/RM. Use the funds to buy players to suit the tactic and try to get 2 players for each position.
Use a player with strong right foot ability on LM and vice versa.
Use your AM or best coach with high tactical knowledge attribute for opposition instructions.
Set your AMC to take corners.
Indvidual player instructions are crucial so you must download to get best results.
Train players for the role and position if it is not their natural role and position.
Don’t expect the record for fewest goals conceded or you will be disappointed but do expect to score loads and win loads of games :)

Tinkerman's Double Trouble_0B008DB0-47EC-4C59-9F0C-361DF4FBA491

Awesome tactic !!!