Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 2M
This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try..
sorry for my english

Tried it for a few matches, and certainly deserves more attention. Great football, great goals. Very good.

Last edited:
This tactic is the more stable for me in this patch i found it in FM17 Tactic Testing League
Mr L Tactics - Chinese 343 strikerless
My save is only youth intakes so after 5 seasons in premier i think is the best i try..
sorry for my english
In a save I'm using I have a few saved points along the season for testing purporses. For instances very few tactics were able to win this particular Europa League match (Arouca is a lot better), and the ones that did it was by a narrow margin, and never dominating.
With this one
View attachment 100301

Yes mate i tried...is very good...but 352 v3 is more stable and better...

yep three at the back feel generally much more solid than four at the back in this game, 3-5-2 and 3-4-3 in particular seem to be the way to go except that I hate them irl XD

In a save I'm using I have a few saved points along the season for testing purporses. For instances very few tactics were able to win this particular Europa League match (Arouca is a lot better), and the ones that did it was by a narrow margin, and never dominating.
With this one
View attachment 1109044

Same here, have a similar save and I've dominated all the matches and it really creates a lot of CCC's, the football is beautiful to watch as well.

Back