Before I say anything else, all of the credit (if this works!) goes to the original author of this phenominal tactic go to its author but here is an FM17 friendly version I have created of the 4-4-2 chicken wing tactic from FM16

any OI'S?

I never used them on FM16, always just used my assistant, let me know if anything you try works any better

will do, gunna give it a blast with my barnsey save in prem since nothing else is working for me so far!

will do, gunna give it a blast with my barnsey save in prem since nothing else is working for me so far!

Here is a 4-2-3-1 version as well that seems high scoring but could do with some work defensively

Before I say anything else, all of the credit (if this works!) goes to the original author of this phenominal tactic go to its author but here is an FM17 friendly version I have created of the 4-4-2 chicken wing tactic from FM16

This tactic is the best one on here by some distance imo - lost 6 straight with Leeds in 2nd season before this now 3 on the bounce against 1st 3rd and 7th

This tactic is the best one on here by some distance imo - lost 6 straight with Leeds in 2nd season before this now 3 on the bounce against 1st 3rd and 7th

Awesome news Lewis, for my Man Utd side the 4-4-2 has done better away at big teams whereas the 4-2-3-1 has worked better for home games as well as against weaker opposition.

still great if you import this "first 4231" tactics into FM17.

4 Version there all still great,very aggressive tactic.

Last edited:
Since I do not have a Tactic Testing League and my earlier tactic haven't been performing as it did for me, I decide to post a new tactic here. Try it and please let me know. If it does work for you as it does for me, it is worth a thread. And yes, it does work great for me. Second season, no transfers, poor squad, predicted 14th, two times champion in a row. Kept updating/developing the tactic in-season!

V1 4-1-2-3 VM Width - CE work

View attachment 123208 View attachment 123207
Linker = left, rechter = right.

Sadly the Simeone tactic doesn't work at all for me.

I think the T.I ''Pump ball into box '' destroys everything

Sadly the Simeone tactic doesn't work at all for me.

I think the T.I ''Pump ball into box '' destroys everything

you need tall FC.
you must check the setting & study which kind of player you need

How are people downloading the Simione Tactic?, Cam someone either link the download, not the page or can someone post the PI so can input myself. Eager to try as those lips is the way I wanna play