Love your tactics, but this doesnt work. First match loose 5x1 with man city against arsenal
You can't judge a tactic on one game. At least wait until the tactic is fully fluid

Playing 10 games with Liverpool and this tactic, with 10 games won. It works like a charm, now facing Barcelona in CL. I bought Icardi and Rugani and playing with some players out of position, but still winning.

Playing 10 games with Liverpool and this tactic, with 10 games won. It works like a charm, now facing Barcelona in CL. I bought Icardi and Rugani and playing with some players out of position, but still winning.
Wich one?

I've remade Vujevics amazing 4-3-3 tactic from fm 17. I made a small change from CF's to poachers. It's been great for me so far.

As I said, all the work has been done by Vujevic.

I hope it's ok that I upload it.

View attachment 79907View attachment 79906

Last edited:
Knap's posted a beta of his tactic on the siforums and so far it's been brilliant for me!

https://community.sigames.com/topic/401886-wof-3430-knap-fm1731/?do=findComment&comment=11024744

If I shouldn't post this here, please let me know so I can delete the comment.

it saved my season. started as arsenal, my own didnt work, EVERY tactic posted on here didnt work. got sacked, started again as arsenal, another board ultimatum about points. yet again in december, id been sacked in that month before, used his tac and only one defeat in 19 games and that loss was in the fa cup. its got me from around 10th to 3rd with 4 games left and 3 points behind 2nd

Knap's was good, but not the best for underdog, i've been using ROCK tactic on here, very good for underdogs.

Possible adaptation of Scavenger, no OIs. There is also a Control version when facing very defensive opponents.

2683591-20171029-SUIufv.png

T.I. and mentality will get great results, regarding which formation do you use. (after team's tactic fluidity and knowledge improved significantly )

i prefer 2 dc - 2wb - 2mc- 1amc - 2w(if) -1st

it would be great baseline for undefeating tactic in 18

Just for the sake of trying some new stuff. No OIs and no set pieces are set :)

2680290-20171027-0nN2so.png

Still using this one with Ajax.

So far Dolberg brags them in for fun having scored 43 in 40 games.
And 27 in the Eredivisie.

Also got 12 points in my CL Group, but still had to progress in the Europa League, due to results against Shaktar.
Semi Final Dutch Cup so far as well.
And well on my way to win the championship.

When season is Done, I will put some screenshots here.

I must say Ive tried EVERY SINGLE TACTIC in this page for fm2018 with mixed results and so far Knaps tactic has been the best one for me. 1st place in goals scores, 1st place in least conceded. Im playing with a top tier team (Junior) in the Colombian first division (medium tier league). The only changed ive made is adding Work ball into box since I was having too many long shots

Which one is knap's tactic? Can't see any reference to it in this thread or on the front page