Hey I've never used one of zyndars tactics before and was wondering what his usual training was?
Im using Zyndar tactic atm. Won the treble first season absolutely blitzing the league breaking all records. Had my training on team cohesion for 1 week then fitness for the rest of pre season then changed to balanced when the season started. Then had tactics on pre season then changed to attacking movement once season started. Always had slider in the middle and rest after match days ticked.

Hey I've never used one of zyndars tactics before and was wondering what his usual training was?

I've used the training he used for his Fm17 tactics:

Training

General training is Fitness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Lads, Could you see how you get on with my tactics, I have had really good success with both but would love to see how you get on. Can find my top team 3-4-3 and an underdog 4-3-3. Both need testing with more players, But have worked really well for me. Cheers. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/367751-pav-betablockers-3-4-3-4-3-3-a.html

This is the thread for tactics from other forums, not the thread for shameless self advertisement. Why not make a few more fake accounts to bump your thread?

Lads, Could you see how you get on with my tactics, I have had really good success with both but would love to see how you get on. Can find my top team 3-4-3 and an underdog 4-3-3. Both need testing with more players, But have worked really well for me. Cheers. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...cs/367751-pav-betablockers-3-4-3-4-3-3-a.html

I'm just doing a Saints save and don't really like the formation more of a 451 Wide kinda guy :( If you make one of those, I'll happily test it.

This is the thread for tactics from other forums, not the thread for shameless self advertisement. Why not make a few more fake accounts to bump your thread?

Wicksy, no accusations. Pav has been part of the community here for some time.

Therefore he is immune to all criticism

Criticism is a good thing when constructive. Trying to make out he's somehow doing something wrong based on a baseless theory of yours is not criticism. If you don't think it's legit why waste everyone's time commenting. If he has done something wrong it always comes out and it's up to the mods to decide what should be done

Anyway just testing this on a mess about save during the beta. Good overall but I do have issues with crosses to players behind my defence. Can't decide if it's a tactic issue in some situations or an engine issue as it seems to be the same goal from a way off side player

To the people acting like 5 year olds, put a sock in it and stick to the thread title unless you want to be banned.

This is a baseless accusation and to be fair. How can I control people who decide to post on the website. I really would not go to all the trouble. I have been posting here for years. Did I create fake accounts for the LFC update as well lads? Or the old Wally update? Or all my other tactics I've posted. Jesus have a word. It's actually really insulting. But we are all well hard behind keyboards i guess. Must be the new generation. Some people need to grow up. I love this thread tho so keep searching boys as that is what the community is all about. And thanks HeroWolf, glad I created your account to stick up for myself. As I'm a Wolves fan should have thought of a better name .... They might catch on. Morons ;)

From our Korean overlords. I've attached the tactic at the bottom but amended the corner set pieces with Suk Sums/Mduchas.

[BETA] PASSWORK 압박과 점유, 메짤라를 위한 4-1-2-3 DM - FM2018 전술자료실 - 에펨코리아

6e73b97c94cd537bfd583889292c8742.png

Last edited:
Seems to be doing alright for me so far but I haven't got the ideal team for it.

Saints, but I'm halfway through my second season and only Van Dijk and Hoedt are left over in the first team lol