For those struggling to download, I can’t link but can write it out as not many player instructions.

Attacking/fluid 4-3-3

retain possesion, shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defense,run at defense,work ball into box,close down more,tighter marking,more expressive,much lower tempo, prevent short gk, look for under lap.

gk-defend
wb-att
cd-defend
bpd-defend
fb-att
mez-support run wide with ball
dlp-defend
f9-support roam position run wide with ball
advanced forward-attack
dlf-support
any OIs and match training ??

But it’s worth sorting out the rar file as the corners and free kick routine is awesome

For those struggling to download, I can’t link but can write it out as not many player instructions.

Attacking/fluid 4-3-3

retain possesion, shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defense,run at defense,work ball into box,close down more,tighter marking,more expressive,much lower tempo, prevent short gk, look for under lap.

gk-defend
wb-att
cd-defend
bpd-defend
fb-att
dlp-defend
f9-support roam position run wide with ball
advanced forward-attack
dlf-support

baffling how they cant download the tac. the file isnt hosted on a foreign forum, its on here. theres a massive DOWNLOAD icon then underneath is the 433tac. doesnt matter if china or korea or whatever is banned, the tactic provided is on fmbase

Got a question. Why my knowledge of tactic is going all the time down from fluid 100%?

To easy with Chinese 4-3-3....if you can’t win with that tactic I suggest you give up and go buy the new CoD.

To easy with Chinese 4-3-3....if you can’t win with that tactic I suggest you give up and go buy the new CoD.
I really struggled in league 2 with it to be fair must be doing something wrong !!

Wasnt a chinese tactic super effective last year too?

anyone got a recommendation for an away tactic to use against big teams! Struggling...