Just for the sake of trying some new stuff. No OIs and no set pieces are set :)

2680290-20171027-0nN2so.png

I've been using your tactic with blackburn, only difference is i changed complete forward to deep lying forward. it's working wonders :D

View attachment 78532
View attachment 78531
View attachment 78530

current season

View attachment 78529

It seems like that the author maybe tweak 'Pav 343'. He insisted that he did not, but there's some argument, and he delete that tactic.

but I feel that tweak version is so great, I'll upload that tweak version renamed (maybe Pav 343 tweak for example.)
anytime today would be nice

That Chinese 4-3-3 is working wonders for BCFC in first season in Prem. Great football to watch, best tactic by far on forums.

Chinese 4-3-3, previous page, the download link is last attachment in the guys post

Thats a very strong Celtic team, nice results.
Okay I have to admit this was a condescending comment at first, I apologise. I plugged this tactic in half way through my 2nd season with Everton, I have played 2 games 7-2 vs United & 8-1 against Middlesborough. It’s amazing.

For those struggling to download, I can’t link but can write it out as not many player instructions.

Attacking/fluid 4-3-3

retain possesion, shorter passing, pass into space, play out of defense,run at defense,work ball into box,close down more,tighter marking,more expressive,much lower tempo, prevent short gk, look for under lap.

gk-defend
wb-att
cd-defend
bpd-defend
fb-att
mez-support run wide with ball
dlp-defend
mez-support run wide with ball
f9-support roam position run wide with ball
advanced forward-attack
dlf-support