Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
This 4231 is excellent.

Gave this a plug and play just before i turned it off last night. No training in the tactic at all, won 5-1 with nice football. Would be nice to have another formation that works well. Well try it more today. Oh, City best save Football tonight btw!

Gave this a plug and play just before i turned it off last night. No training in the tactic at all, won 5-1 with nice football. Would be nice to have another formation that works well. Well try it more today. Oh, City best save Football tonight btw!

Yep, 3 wins to immortality.

4-2-3-1 Borussia Mönchengladbach

I'm currently using the 4-2-3-1 with my favorite team Borussia Mönchengladbach from German Bundesliga. Absolutely brilliant! Top scoring team and best defense after 9 games played. Not a single goal was scored after throw in. Nice combination play and quick counters with Herrmann and Hazard. Only transfer was a 1 year loan of Kenny Tete.

View attachment 10635
View attachment 10634
View attachment 10636

4231 하와와.fmf from #706

Last edited:
I'm currently using the 4-2-3-1 with my favorite team Borussia Mönchengladbach from German Bundesliga. Absolutely brilliant! Top scoring team and best defense after 9 games played. Not a single goal was scored after throw in. Nice combination play and quick counters with Herrmann and Hazard. Only transfer was a 1 year loan of Kenny Tete.

View attachment 1206128
View attachment 1206129
View attachment 1206127

4231 하와와.fmf from #706
I find it to be quite leaky tho, even with quick CDs. 6 attacking roles and only two defensive roles in a tactic with a attacking mentality is extremely attacking-minded. But yeah, you score A LOT

Im not to sure on the 4231 tbh. Leaking too many for me. Will try a few tweaks, see what happens.

So what’s the best tactic without the throw in exploits this year do people think?

You got some results?

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back