Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who can share a tactic (4-2-3-1 with two IF, or a 3-4-3 with two IF) that works well? I must med a Counter-tactic that i can use against better teams away.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry, you maybe already answered this, but did you make any changes to the roles?

Nah,ill drop the DLP to defend late on,and the FB to support. but apart from the set pieces no.

Oke. Since I use this tactic, my defense is one of the worst in the history of Tottenham.
Attack is then probably the best, but I concede 3 goals a match!

Not had any defensive issues yet, but only played the above really... i'll keep it as part of my 3 though

Im getting the same issues with my defence. Half time at home to Palace and its 3-2 after being 2-1 down.

Great results hands down... I won CL with bologna in 2nd season with it!

Gram taktyką Gladiator Home Tweaks czy jakoś tak...Gdy gram na wyjezdzie to zmieniam skrzydłowych na DS,a gdy gram z mocnymi czy to u siebie czy na wyjezdzie to zmieniam mentalność na ostrożną grając też z DS i jak narazie zagrałem 4 mecze

Leicester 2:0 Chelsea (Premier League)
Southampton 1:2 Leicester (Carabao Cup-grałem rezerwowym składem)
Tottenham 1:4 Leicester (Premier League)
Leicester 3:0 Fulham (Premier League)

which tactic did you use for this mate , just finished my 1st season in Prem with Blackburn and finished 4th and beat city on pens to win F.A Cup , will give this ago for 2nd season

(19-3) TFF - GLADIATOR V1 TWEAK :)

SVB said:
Thanks mate is the link posted on here somewhere , must be going blind in my young age ??

Do you mean this tweak? https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topic...LADIATOR-41221-by-John-Warrington/page-0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back