Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the new corner setup from Red Whip in the Set Pieces section? Is it really that good??

One of the best tactics I have ever used after playing FM for so long. One question though, how do I get the striker to score more? My strikers hardly scores any and fluctuates in their performance a lot. The only gripe I have with this but every other aspect is tremendous. The defense barely leaks any goal (7 conceded 25 games in) and no set pieces exploits at all! Perfect possession retention and consistency.

One of the best tactics I have ever used after playing FM for so long. One question though, how do I get the striker to score more? My strikers hardly scores any and fluctuates in their performance a lot. The only gripe I have with this but every other aspect is tremendous. The defense barely leaks any goal (7 conceded 25 games in) and no set pieces exploits at all! Perfect possession retention and consistency.

I've found my striker never scores either using this, but i'm leaking goals as well.

Last edited:

works wonders the first season but no goals from striker. the scond season i doesnt work at all because nobody scores and the defence is not good enough.
The team won the swedish league by 20 points the first season and the second only two won in 8 games.

How do you decide which mentality to set during a game? Do you always start with 'Balanced'?

Still one of the best about #Post 742

attachment.php

Hi Wkdsoul. Thanks for all you do here. Which of the tactic were you actually referring to as ome of the best around. You got your saved mixed up. Is it the one one on post #742 or the one on #1013

works wonders the first season but no goals from striker. the scond season i doesnt work at all because nobody scores and the defence is not good enough.
The team won the swedish league by 20 points the first season and the second only two won in 8 games.

View attachment 8913
No second season syndrome for me, flying along nicely and Maupay scoring for fun

Hi Wkdsoul. Thanks for all you do here. Which of the tactic were you actually referring to as ome of the best around. You got your saved mixed up. Is it the one one on post #742 or the one on #1013

NEW RULE - IF YOU WANT A TACTIC FROM FMKOREA, INCLUDE THE LINK AND NAME & SCREENSHOT OF THE FORMATION FROM THE SITE.

waay too many duplicate requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back