Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone upload this 3 tactics please?? thanks ;)

https://www.fmkorea.com/1818088338

[h=1][19.3.4] Mourinho counterattack // Liverpool 3 gold / Brighton league 2nd place // Sasako X[/h]

attachment.php

View attachment 8911View attachment 8910View attachment 1207337

[h=1][19.3.4] Mourinho counterattack // Liverpool 3 gold / Brighton league 2nd place // Sasako X[/h]

Looks interesting!I loved Mou from before and his Counter attacking football,what I didnt understand reading the post is there any OI if somebody could help?I would gona try it!!
Just put in my Wolves save six games six wins,one away against Man Utd!Looks promissing nice to watch and most important for me defence! It looks like from Mou days at Inter!Probably today I will start new save with Inter testing this promising stuff!Cheers

Last edited:

This should get more attention, the football from the front 3 is superb. I’ve found that I also need an underdog tactic for tough games (I use a 4141 clash tweak) and a more attacking tactic if I can’t break teams down (I use a knap 442IW).

but this tactic is my base, use in 80% of fixtures.

joy to watch, feels realistic and means you can finally get the best out of wingers/inside forwards.

This should get more attention, the football from the front 3 is superb. I’ve found that I also need an underdog tactic for tough games (I use a 4141 clash tweak) and a more attacking tactic if I can’t break teams down (I use a knap 442IW).

but this tactic is my base, use in 80% of fixtures.

joy to watch, feels realistic and means you can finally get the best out of wingers/inside forwards.

im a massive liverpool fan so going to give this 1 ago, quick question, when was this posted in this page? did someone put a link up for it?

im a massive liverpool fan so going to give this 1 ago, quick question, when was this posted in this page? did someone put a link up for it?

You can download it on post 742.

Normally after i post things tactics fade but fade but this keeps getting better and better. I’ve updated the set prices and I would now go as far as saying it’s my favourite ever cm/fm tactic and I’ve been playing since 1993!

OMG @Moderators what about separate topic for FM20 about 'share me tactic from FMKOREA plz!!!' ? :D

Any suggestions for patch 1.1 yet? :S

By the way, how does this work? Why do tactics work / do not work on specific upgrades?

Any suggestions for patch 1.1 yet? :S

By the way, how does this work? Why do tactics work / do not work on specific upgrades?
I suggest you to buy license of FM19 in Steam ^_^ (dont buy, FM19 is awful!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back