Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone get this for me?
https://www.fmkorea.com/1932990895

attachment.php

My favourite tweak

Just thought I'd share this since a few people has asked me to.

# THIS IS BASED ON A KNAP TACTIC FROM SI-FORUMS, WITH ELEMENTS PICKED FROM OTHERS ASWELL(LIKE TFF) #

I've not tested with smaller clubs, and won't be doing so. I'm including a "HOME" tactic alongside the STANDARD(AWAY) shown in the picture.

Start using the STANDARD tactic both home and away, and implement the HOME tactic as you see fit (if your team is strong enough)

attachment.php

Throw-in right: WBR
Throw-in left: WBL

DO NOT SET UP ANY SETPIECE-TAKERS FOR CORNERS!!

So... any good tactic without the cheating of set-pieces and without winning every match 5 or 7-0?
Any suggestions? :wub:

Just thought I'd share this since a few people has asked me to.

# THIS IS BASED ON A KNAP TACTIC FROM SI-FORUMS, WITH ELEMENTS PICKED FROM OTHERS ASWELL(LIKE TFF) #

I've not tested with smaller clubs, and won't be doing so. I'm including a "HOME" tactic alongside the STANDARD(AWAY) shown in the picture.

Start using the STANDARD tactic both home and away, and implement the HOME tactic as you see fit (if your team is strong enough)

attachment.php

Throw-in right: WBR
Throw-in left: WBL

DO NOT SET UP ANY SETPIECE-TAKERS FOR CORNERS!!

thats good so why dont we put anyone on corners?

thats good so why dont we put anyone on corners?

This is explained in the setpieces thread.

TL;DR: When no corner-taker is assigned, the wingback will get the ball in a position to finish or pass to better placed teammate.

Try it out, but trust me it's much more effective if you do not assign any corner-taker.

TL;DR: When no corner-taker is assigned, the wingback will get the ball in a position to finish or pass to better placed teammate.

Try it out, but trust me it's much more effective if you do not assign any corner-taker.

is there any teams that suit the tactic?

and do you have any tips for these tactics?

Status
Not open for further replies.