Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Femilin's defensive player Targets 424 (finally out of 4231 4141 442)

https://www.fmkorea.com/1916703239

b90f0c67dc03574cb21aca99a44df0ec.jpg

This year's best in my opinion:
[FONT=&quot]19.3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot].5 WUL[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]F41[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]32 P112ALLCUPSN[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]O[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]LO[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]S

You can find some results at the thread. So far I tested it with an great Cardiff squad with CA about 170 and had an undefeeated season (38 played / 38 won).
After that I wanted to know, how good it's really and gave it an underdog test.

I'm actually playing as SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach (a small club in Germany's 3. Division).
They are every year predicted as one of the top favourites for getting relegated.

After three seasons I was able to finish second in the 1. Bundesliga and won the DFB-Cup aswell.
Check out some screenshots there :).

No OI and other things needed. Training to the assistants.

There's just one important thing:
After you plugged in the tactic the first time, check out the set piece takers. If there are listed some players, remove them all :)

https://community.sigames.com/topic...d-424-424-if/?do=findComment&comment=11901093
[/FONT]

19.3.5 WULF4132 P112ALLCUPSNOLOSS

You can find some results at the thread. So far I tested it with an great Cardiff squad with CA about 170 and had an undefeeated season (38 played / 38 won).

I'm actually playing as SG Sonnenhof Grossaspach (a small club in Germany's 3. Division).
They are every year predicted as one of the top favourites for getting relegated.

After three seasons I was able to finish second in the 1. Bundesliga and won the DFB-Cup aswell.

After you plugged in the tactic the first time, check out the set piece takers. If there are listed some players, remove them all :)

https://community.sigames.com/topic...d-424-424-if/?do=findComment&comment=11901093

Hey Solo, I can see you've had some cracking success with this...I am also using this...BUT what do you mean about the corner kick takers? I currently use my IWB as they are the nominated takers when you delve into the set-pieces? Cheers man

You do not need to set anyone to take the set pieces mate.
But it's important if you're plugging in the tactic the first time that you've removed all automatically set players in the set piece section if there are players set for example for the corners, free kicks and so on.

You do not need to set anyone to take the set pieces mate.
But it's important if you're plugging in the tactic the first time that you've removed all automatically set players in the set piece section if there are players set for example for the corners, free kicks and so on.

Sweet...Cheers for the explanation...I've been using this as an exclusive away tactic only...using the traditional 442 by Chrissy Dude exclusively at home.

I do not know if such a good season. What do you think?

[FONT=&quot]4132 P112 ALLCUPS NO LOSS

[/FONT]
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

19.3.5 WULF4132 P112ALLCUPSNOLOSS

There are 3 MONSTER PLUG & PLAY tactics out there:

View attachment 6692
View attachment 1209764
View attachment 1209765

It doesn`t matter what tactic out of this three you`ll use, they`ll bring instant success!

Hi everybody! sorry for my english, not native language.In which of the 3 tactics, the striker has the best statistics of goals scored?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

WULF and Scotia

@crusho79

Got a link to the thread with the knap tactic? Looked around SI's forum but with all those different knap threads, you got to know which to look for oO)

Thanks :) Now it can find it's place in my system with tactic names and thread links :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.