*****Tactics I. AM. POSSIBLE **********JASSAR

jassar

Reaction score
Hello friends, in the last few weeks i was trying to find a perfect 4-2-3-1 tactics that works good .Find a few tactics that worked okay but not great .So started from the bottom to make a good 4-2-3-1.

This formation is the most popular formation , but the most difficult too to make a tactics with .

so i am trying to make a good 4-2-3-1 formations .Have made one ,now want testers to try it and give me feed back on it .Will do some improvements and than will release it finally .

.......still testing it in few countries .

this is a classic version....

View attachment 336731

http://www.mediafire.com/?6zz678w1wrdmz5m

hope u guys will like it , try it , and provide me the feedback on it .............thanks in advance

Last edited:
please provide the feedback, that will help me a lot

also i have one more tactics a little bit defensive than this one will upload that one too in the coming days ......

I will try it ! Which training do you recommend ?

Is this plug n play or do you use the defensive version for away games?

I will try it ! Which training do you recommend ?

thanks mate .... training ....general----team cohesion till season starts
match with no holidays-------tactics only till season starts

than once season starts --- general ------balanced/average
match -------depends on team u playing with ( attacking and defending )

Is this plug n play or do you use the defensive version for away games?

this one is a plug and play ,the defensive version that i mentioned is a totally different tactics , haven't uploaded yet .

thanks mate .... training ....general----team cohesion till season starts
match with no holidays-------tactics only till season starts

than once season starts --- general ------balanced/average
match -------depends on team u playing with ( attacking and defending )

Thanks, as 50/50%, 60/40, 70/30 or 80/20?

i have made this tactics in the classic version as for this formation classic version provide me more control over setting , would like someone to make the other version of it as some people like the other version ,i dont know how to make that...

i have done a experiment with giving man marking to the wing backs ....if u guys dont like it and think tactics is conceding more ...change it to zonal with no tight marking and make sure Cb are on tight marking

hey guys for me its really giving me some solid results ...we see for a few days and than will close this thread and will create a thread for this tactics as i have almost tested it in 3-4 countries and i am happy with it just have few changes to make to the original tactics i have uploaded here

Last edited:
i have made this tactics in the classic version as for this formation classic version provide me more control over setting , would like someone to make the other version of it as some people like the other version ,i dont know how to make that...

I would certainly test it out if it was in the other version, but I too don't know how to change it into that format. Would be great help if someone could!

I would certainly test it out if it was in the other version, but I too don't know how to change it into that format. Would be great help if someone could!

i know mate i have made it in classic version as i noways like the setup of classics version ..but would really want this tactics to be in the other version too ....

its never bad to test it even its in classic version as i dont use shouts and any other in match setting .
i will try to make in other version , will take some time lets see .....

updated the file as i have made a little bit of changes in the marking of wing backs and mentality of CB

as there are less options in game to change the flow of tactics as compared to the other version where u can change the mentality of team in during the match ..i will make one defensive set of the same tactics so that if u have taken the lead u can apply that in the last 25 minutes of the match or when playing away to a strong team

View attachment 336690

In the Champions League final, i switched to Arrigo Sacchi´s 4-2-2 when my FB was sent off.
The balance is:
Played: 23. W: 16. D: 4. L:3. Scored: 61. Conceded: 17.
Goals distribution:
Striker: 18. From Corners: 13. AMC:10. AML: 10. AMR: 5. MC:4.
Match Preparation. Balanced / Average / 60%-40% - Attacking Movement

Seems to be a good tactic, you all know how hard it is to make a new tactic work half season.
I have a great squad, but not the best squad in the world. I´d like to have more information about what type of players are more succesful with this tactic, in order to improve my squad for the next season.

View attachment 336690

In the Champions League final, i switched to Arrigo Sacchi´s 4-2-2 when my FB was sent off.
The balance is:
Played: 23. W: 16. D: 4. L:3. Scored: 61. Conceded: 17.
Goals distribution:
Striker: 18. From Corners: 13. AMC:10. AML: 10. AMR: 5. MC:4.
Match Preparation. Balanced / Average / 60%-40% - Attacking Movement

Seems to be a good tactic, you all know how hard it is to make a new tactic work half season.
I have a great squad, but not the best squad in the world. I´d like to have more information about what type of players are more succesful with this tactic, in order to improve my squad for the next season.
glad that its giving good results ...will make a proper thread for this tactics and will mention all the things there ,right now m just letting people to try this and give me feed backs ,,,