MY first FM BASE TACTIC is awesome.. higly recommanded

Have you tried Franky's tactic from over on the sigames forum which is definitely on par with Hough's tactic. I have found it to be better!

Can u test my tatic who needs Wingers it's in my sig fanks

Personally directed the 10 games better than your whole holiday season

Because the calculation of 3D games and the holiday is different.

I'm sorry for my poor English

Last edited:
Personally directed the 10 games better than your holiday season

Not really the point though is it, the idea is all the tactics are tested in the same way so they are all have equal chance.

No ones questioning that teams do better when they are managed by the player.

i guess this guy doesnt have time to test anymore :) it ended pretty quickly..

What means when the tactic name is in red at your "excel screenshoot" in the first page?

Last edited:
Does any1 have the database, with the 3 teams?
If some1 does pls let me know (i will try and continu this thread)

²
I'd be great.

Does any1 have the database, with the 3 teams?
If some1 does pls let me know (i will try and continu this thread)

You can try this...
it's include 3 teams, i use the "will1981" database as reference but i decide to make new one for patch 11.2.0. and also players now are filtered from 140-150 current ability for every position.
Please tell me if this work well and you might continue this thread now or why don't we just share every tactics average point result?

Last edited:
Please test the tactic in my thread :)

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Please test the tactic in my signature :)

You can try this...
it's include 3 teams, i use the "will1981" database as reference but i decide to make new one for patch 11.2.0. and also players now are filtered from 140-150 current ability for every position.
Please tell me if this work well and you might continue this thread now or why don't we just share every tactics average point result?

where should i copy your file?

save into this folder
document/sport interactive/football manager/editor data
if don't exist create new folder inside the sport interactive folder and rename to editor data
good luck