kopiteadam

Reaction score
im currently managing liverpool fc, im doing really well scoring for fun and hammering teams, ive managed to sign:
benaga
hazard
dzecko
mata
sanchez

(hazard (9 assists in 12) games and dzecko (7 goals in 12 games) are a must for all teams..... world beaters)

any ways .. the club is currently in talks with a consortium for a takeover...
i thought great more money but i was wrong they have released a statment saying they will appoint there own manager :(

how can i stop this as i dont wanna be sacked and lose all my hard work (feel like woy hodgson minus the hard work bit hahaha)

all help is welcome :)

haha if they say they want their own manager then woops ha, probs get the bullet very shortly :)

Nah, if you keep winning, you tend to avoid the sack, regardless of what FM says.

i hope so, ive done some right wheeling and dealing .. got tactics spot on and kicking the *** out of the prem and europa

so even if they say im out in the news bit.... ill be ok because im beasting it in all games??

i hope so, ive done some right wheeling and dealing .. got tactics spot on and kicking the *** out of the prem and europa

so even if they say im out in the news bit.... ill be ok because im beasting it in all games??

In FM2010 you tended to be yes, so in a slight assumption, I'd believe it would be the same on the new game. (H)

relax, this always happens, they always have someone they want, when its happened, they will send you an email stating that you will be given a chance etc etc etc <)

(but sometimes if you are not doing well, you will be replaced)

so win, win and win

Gary Neville was touted to take over my place at West Ham during the takeover, i then signed him up immediately as my coach <) haha

Gary Neville was touted to take over my place at West Ham during the takeover, i then signed him up immediately as my coach <) haha​

You sly dog you(6)

Though, OP, would you mind uploading your save if you do get taken over? It would allow others to share in the fun! There's a thread for it somewhere!

Id probably say the same, if it was me in that position id just work really hard. I know it seems silly but if you were in your own job (reallity) then you would do the same.

Good luck keep us posted.

They always say that. My Liverpool side got taken over by a Brazilian tycoon in the first season and he said he was going to appoint Dunga as manager (XD) Never happened though and I went on to win the treble( League,FA,CC)

if u r winnin so easy can u please help me with a tactic im just starting wit liverpool so i need a good tactic

easy peasy..... sign dzecko and hazard!!!
play a 4 -2- 2- 2

hazard on left mireles gezza in middle cole on right.... el nino and dzecko up front
fluid play ... attacking... qiuck tempo.... wide play

you need to beef up defence tough as you will let in a few goals but i love the score more than you tactic

Last edited:
On FM10 I was managing Reading when this same thing happened, I wasn't sacked then. Sometimes they'll sack you but if you keep doing really well then they more than likely won't.

I've never actually been sacked after a takeover happens, usually do well i.e win league,sign great players so they tend to leave me to it. Had just signed Viera as my coach at Arsenal and they wanted to put him as manager a few days after he came, 2 weeks after I had won the CL! Never happened though!

woop woop deal fell through .... boooom
** would of been nice to have the funds, but at least im still in a job**

haha if they say they want their own manager then woops ha, probs get the bullet very shortly :)
in my game i am derby and got took over by a group of buisness men they said they wanted kevin blackwell as manager but as soon as they took over got a personal message sayin they want me to still be the manager and give me a £10 M pound transfer budget :wub: