I'm just about to go through a takeover, the current chairman is looking to step down so i'm hoping it'll be for the best.

So far i've managed to get oldham from league 2 upto the premier and finished mid table in 2 season and won the league cup once but this season is looking like i could be pushing for a top 6 finish. I hope the new chairman builds me a new stadium coz 20,000 isn't quite enough for a premier league team wanting to play in europe

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

I was hoping for a rich arab but it looks like i'm going to get someone who's already a board member and i doubt he'll be injecting loads of money:mad:

I've been taken over by a rich tycoon and in the second season he injected 210mil in transfer funds. But he's taken some money out.

Shame, rich arabs are always prefered. :p

2nd season as Liverpool and takeover went through with Ray Houghton becoming new chairman (ex Liverpool player) so far every year (in 5th season) he has gradually decreased my budget year after year and increased his expectations my last budget was £29 million and I was expected to win PL

the funniest thing is, every takeover people are told they will lose their jobs, but im wondering if any of you actually have? i have never. after like 6 takeovers where my job was up for evaulation...

got a new owner when i was pompey manager and he pumped 60 mill in the club and upgraded the training and youth facilities twice lol

After my takeover the new chairman said he wouldn't be putting any money in but my job was safe