Some cracking signings again there! Balanta was an absolute steal! He will be brilliant I am sure!

Some cracking signings again there! Balanta was an absolute steal! He will be brilliant I am sure!

I know, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised with Macca's business. Balanta at that price as well has to go down as an absolute bargain! Let's hope he can get them playing some good football.

Season Minimum Expectations

League – 7th
Capital One Cup – Quarter-Final
FA Cup – 5th Round

I would realistically be looking for us to push for the top six this season, however I have been more conservative in the minimum I require, if we can improve just one place each season it wouldn’t be too long before we are challenging for the Champions League spots each season. After our decent showing I the Capital One Cup last season I expect the same again and for the FA Cup I have once again decided to be more lenient, anything will be an improvement on our third round exit last time round.

Season Opener

Liverpool Vs Newcastle

Line-ups

View attachment 233368

Result

View attachment 233367
This was an absolutely appalling way to open the new season, I was thoroughly disappointed with our display today. We were not necessarily dominated by Liverpool, they just showed immense composure and took their chances in a professional manner. The whole team played poorly today and much improvement is needed!

August Results

View attachment 233207

Results

View attachment 233206
After our shocking display in the opening match of the season, the team managed a fantastic turn around to win the next three matches on the trot. Jimenez was impressive this month as he grabbed the only goal in a 1-0 win at home to Ipswich and 2 important goals in the fantastic display against Tottenham away from home. A good month in the end despite the early stumble and the team are looking good.

League Table

View attachment 233205

Other News

View attachment 233200

Delighted Ayoze signed a new deal to keep him at the club until 2019. He has quickly become one of our best players and is vital to our future plans.

View attachment 233196
Not only have we managed to see our way through to the fourth round of the Capital One Cup but an outstanding win against Chelsea meant we had put together a run of five straight wins in the league and we was flying high. Unfortunately we were brought straight back down to earth with a defeat to Palace, I was at the game and I was still proud of the team’s performance, we had far superior possession and many more shots, their goalkeeper was just in fantastic form. Other good news as Ayoze has continued his good goal scoring form, he is growing in confidence and keeping Jiminez out of the team as the main front man.

League Table

View attachment 233194
We have made a great start to the league campaign, so far the team has gelled very well and it looks like we have made some big improvements. I am very happy with the work Steve has done so far this campaign.

Unfortunately this story, along with any other story I had on-going has had to come to an end. My laptop finally give up and I didn't back anything up onto the cloud. I did however decide to go straight out and by a new laptop and jump straight into a new save, one that I can enjoy, safe in the knowledge that I will not lose it. Thanks to anyone that followed this or any of my previous stories, I hope you enjoy my next and I can assure you that this one will have more longevity.

Thats a shame i was enjoying this,

Quick question if you can recall...how did Aarons, Woodman and Armstrong develop over the 2 seasons as I never see in anyones games how they end up. I'm in third season and gave them lots of game time. Aarons is the english LW, Armstrong looks okay and Woodman is still slowly developing.

Thats a shame i was enjoying this,

Quick question if you can recall...how did Aarons, Woodman and Armstrong develop over the 2 seasons as I never see in anyones games how they end up. I'm in third season and gave them lots of game time. Aarons is the english LW, Armstrong looks okay and Woodman is still slowly developing.

Cheers mate. I always expected it, my old laptop was too temperamental.

Aarons was doing ok out on loan, he normally develops in to a decent player, Aaron Lennon sort of standard.

Armstrong hadn't done much on loan for the first season and I have never seen Woodman develop in to much at all either, usually a decent Championship keeper at best.

Aarons was doing ok out on loan, he normally develops in to a decent player, Aaron Lennon sort of standard.

Armstrong hadn't done much on loan for the first season and I have never seen Woodman develop in to much at all either, usually a decent Championship keeper at best.

On the back of this, CoolMcCool had a story with Inverness and had Armstrong on loan and he ended up winning European golden boy if im not mistaken

Thanks guys i'll check out cools story.

My trio arent looking too bad but hopefully have some improvement in them yet.

Great story, shame it came to an abrupt end. Regarding the trio, I just completed my 3rd season with Newcastle and Aarons becomes an absolute beast. I play him on the left as WP, just won young player of the season, 2nd highest rating in EPL, won best player in Champions League, most assists in Champions League and getting regular call ups for England. He is now valued 25 million for me which is unreal. Lascelles is also doing VERY good for me too.

Armstrong is doing OK, sent him out on loan a few times and playing him occasionally. Same story with Woodman. Decent keeper but nothing special.

Another youth player I am trying to develop is Callum Roberts (RM) He actually has better stats than Aarons at the same age so hopefully he can develop the same or even to half of what Aarons has become.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, the reason I was doing the Chairman story was because I knew my laptop was on it's last legs and I didn't want to wrack up hours of game time to then lose it all again.

Good to hear Aarons is doing well, I have to say I haven't ever seen him amount to much my self, same for Woodman and Armstrong. You got an SS of Aarons?

Cheers mate, the reason I was doing the Chairman story was because I knew my laptop was on it's last legs and I didn't want to wrack up hours of game time to then lose it all again.

Good to hear Aarons is doing well, I have to say I haven't ever seen him amount to much my self, same for Woodman and Armstrong. You got an SS of Aarons?

Yep will provide when I get home, just currently in work at the moment :S