Taking over Turin... The rise of Fabio Cannavaro's Torino

View attachment 1007680

"Carpi is a true fairy tale story in football to be making there debut in Serie A this year , every game for them will be a cup final and an experience that they will never forget even if they finish last."

View attachment 1007682

"They have some dangerous players that we will need to be aware of Marco Boriello has been there and done that , he was in the Italy squad with me many years ago and still knows exactly where the goal is."

View attachment 191764

"The Stadium leaves little to be desired and is exposed to all the Elements, So we will have to show our toughness here to get the 3 points"

View attachment 191761

"Fantastic performance from the boys we stayed strong for the full match and dominated in many area's, Our game plan of early goal and then to control the match was very effective and Carpi struggled to impose themselves on to our game"

View attachment 191757View attachment 191750

" I was delighted to get off the Mark today and really pleased with how the whole team played , it was only 1 goal that separated us but that is not the story of the match we dominated and should be proud of how we played" - FABIO QUAGLIARELLA

View attachment 191749

"A great start for us , we are sitting in 3rd with two clean sheets , Yes we would like to score more goals , but it is winning that matters not the style you win, Sure we all want to play like Barcelona but eventually people will say we want to win like Torino do" - FABIO CANNAVARO

View attachment 190986
"Fiorentina will be a tough opponent they are a team on the rise in Italy and we have to be conscious of how they will want to play and we have to impose our will onto this game and fight for every ball and press together and take our chances to ensure we get a result" - FABIO CANNAVARO

View attachment 190985

"We dominated the game for large periods but could not take our chances in front of goal , we have to learn to be clinical in these sort of matches as this is the small margins that can take us from top 8 to European football as there is no doubt in my mind Fiorentina will be looking for the same sort of expectations"

View attachment 190984

"Joel Obi Was fantastic throughout the whole game , He gave us a lot of energy and is not scared to do the dirty work and always presses with the other players and is also comfortable with the ball at his feet, He is playing wide left for us at the moment but I am interested to see how he does in the middle"

"We are still unbeaten and we have drawn with Napoli and Fiorentina last year these are games we may have lost so we are making progress and are building a platform to develop from.

View attachment 190644

"We are unbeaten so far and we want to keep this record up for as long as we can but we will take it one game at a time, Lazio are a very good side like most of the teams in this division they have some dangerous players we will need to shut down and concentrate for the full 90 minutes." - FABIO CANNAVARO

View attachment 190643

" I am disappointed with this result we were the better team and we lost concentration , I do not have time for people to make mistakes , I can accept if someone scores a free kick or a wonder goal but I will not accept us falling asleep in the last 5 minutes and not marking our man"

"Joel Obi has been fantastic all season and to get on the score sheet this young man is what I need from every player and some of the others could learn from this"

" My Job is not to keep players happy but it is to win every opportunity that is presented to me"

View attachment 190641

tactic instructions are on the front page mate! , accidentally deleted the save for this RIP :( , May start a new one !