View attachment 348811

View attachment 348810

CLUB OVERVIEW

View attachment 348805

HISTORY

View attachment 348803

View attachment 348804

WHY ROTHERHAM ???

My reason for choosing Rotherham was simple really as ive just moved down there due to work commitments & also having seen them a few times this year and seeing Alex Revells wonder goal at wembley (WHAT A GOAL IT WAS) ive taken quite a liking to them but still hope my beloved Blackburn can take six points off them this season in our push for promotion :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 348790

KEY PLAYERS

View attachment 348802

A key midfielder for us and his work rate doesnt reflect what it is like in real life at all if it did it would be 21 as ive never seen anyone run as much as this lad and with Swansea and Burnley already sniffing around him hes going to be hard to keep hold of

View attachment 348794

One of my ex favourite players as a rovers fan who with bags of potential ruined his career by moving to Olympiakos but hopefully he can bang the goals in to help us stay in the division

View attachment 348793

One of Rotherhams big money signings from Villa hopefully he can repay his hefty fee by banging a few in

MY AIMS

*AVOID RELEGATION IN FIRST SEASON
*PROMOTION PUSH 2ND SEASON
*PROMOTION 3RD SEASON IF STILL IN CHAMPIONSHIP
*BEAT RELEGATION IN 1ST SEASON IN PREMIER LEAGUE
*QUALIFY FOR EUROPE WITHIN 3 SEASONS OF BEING IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
*WIN LEAGUE CUP EVENTUALLY
*WIN F.A CUP
*WIN COMMUNITY SHIELD
*WIN EUROPA LEAGUE
*WIN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
WIN WORLD CLUB CUP
*WIN SUPER CUP
*BECOME RICHEST CLUB IN THE WORLD
*EXPAND STADIUM TO FULL CAPACITY OR EVEN BUILD NEW STADIUM
*UPGRADE FACILITIES TO BEST POSSIBLE STANDARD
*GENERATE A SON

If in the game at anytime i get the boot the save will not be over ill just take my targets and move them onto pastures new :) as this will be my last save until fm15

Good to see you back man. If this story is anything like last time it will EPIC! Are you playing FMC or is it just a skin?

I'm a rotherham fan so seeing this made my heart skip a beat! Will 100% be following

Good to see you back man. If this story is anything like last time it will EPIC! Are you playing FMC or is it just a skin?

playing career mode mate using a different skin

View attachment 348672

TRANSFER ACTIVITY

View attachment 348669

My first signing as Millers manager :) i had to give him quite a big yearly wage rise to get him though but hopefully he can be a massive presence for us at the back

View attachment 348658

The inebitable happened as i rejected numerous offers starting at 600k for Pringle who then became unhappy but im happy to get 1.3m as this covers Boyatas transfer and gives us a little bit more to spend aswell

Being from rotherham looking forward to following this one :)

What's the skin called because I am loving that!

We've just signed john smith in loan from Chelsea and he's been excellent so far in ore- season. Could have a look at loaning him? Young centre mid

View attachment 348465

AUGUST

View attachment 348464

Not the start i wanted & we were lucky to keep the scoreline down to two against a strong Fulham side

View attachment 348463

View attachment 348462

My first competetive win as Rotherham manager as we book a 2nd round tie against Middlesborough

View attachment 348461

Despite having more chances and the lions share of play the Terriers were just more clinical

View attachment 348460

We record our first league win against bitter rivals Wednesday :)

View attachment 348458

We knock the Canaries off there perch with a performance of the highest standard

View attachment 348463

View attachment 348455

We come back from two down only to be beaten in extra time

View attachment 348454

Bolton condemn us to our third defeat of the month

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 348453

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 348451

Last edited:
View attachment 348408

TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY

View attachment 348407

Only the one deadline day signing and a great signing to!! Roberts was a former fans favourite at my home town Northwich until he moved onto bigger things!! With his great stats i had no problem paying 1.2m for him and hopefully him and Boyata can form a great defensive partnership

IN

View attachment 348406

OUT

View attachment 348405

Only two players left via transfer!! Pringle to Swansea and Fans favourite Revell to Leeds who only had a year left on his contract and he wasnt getting any younger and his stats werent really cut out for the Championship