Really good story mate, only 5 points off the play-offs! A few more months like february and you could get in there.

Excellent form mate. I work in Rotherham too, but i'm a Sheffield United fan myself.

Any chance of a look at this new tactic you've implemented? Looks like you're tearing everyone a new arsehole with it!

Portsmouth have a player on their U19 squad that has this long *** name but it starts with Fw (last name). That guy has terrific potential as well!

Excellent form mate. I work in Rotherham too, but i'm a Sheffield United fan myself.

Any chance of a look at this new tactic you've implemented? Looks like you're tearing everyone a new arsehole with it!

will post it up later mate for people to test as its still working brill :)

Portsmouth have a player on their U19 squad that has this long *** name but it starts with Fw (last name). That guy has terrific potential as well!

just had alook mate and cant seem to see any decent players there !! Maybe hes moved on

Really good story mate, only 5 points off the play-offs! A few more months like february and you could get in there.

it would be awesome if we could pinch it mate and by the way the tactics working at the mo id put a tenner on us pinching 2nd spot!! ( hope i havent spoke to soon )

Good read this! My first "Low league" save was with rotherham on FM10, sadly relegated and sacked but took Woking, 2 divisions lower to the Championship... To get sacked haha! Keep it going!

View attachment 347270

MARCH 2014

View attachment 347269

WHAT A RESULT!!!!! We come back from three down to nick the game 4-3 :)

View attachment 347268

Our winning streak comes to an end as Jesse Lingard runs riot scoring once and setting two up

View attachment 347267

We get back to winning ways by smashing Bournemouth

View attachment 347266

Lawrence puts in another man of the match performance as we give Birmingham no chance

View attachment 347265

Derbys turn for a good seeing to :)

View attachment 347264

A great win against the latics but it could of easily of been eight

View attachment 347263

Newton scores a last minute pile driver to send us soaring towards the Automatic promotion places

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 347261

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 347258

Where are you playing Tom I'm not gonna sell him after seeing this !

Wow the great form continues, I thought you'd make play-offs but Automatic promotion looks a real possibility now! What tactic are you using btw?

Wow the great form continues, I thought you'd make play-offs but Automatic promotion looks a real possibility now! What tactic are you using btw?

Iv not used steatons since December mate thought I'd use my own for the 2nd half of the season!! Will post it up for people to try if it carrys on like this :)

View attachment 346886

APRIL/MAY 2014

View attachment 346885

Despite Charlton putting up a brave fight we prove to be just to strong

View attachment 346881

Blackburn were the better side but im happy to come away with a point

View attachment 346882

A deserved point for both sides

View attachment 346880

Two goals in the last two minutes of normal time give us a priceless win

View attachment 346879

A great win which sees us leap frog Reading and move into 2nd place

View attachment 346877

After being on the back foot for the entire game Halls perfectly executed penalty sends us above Cardiff and into 1st place

View attachment 346874

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! We do the unthinkable and win the Championship against all the odds thanks to Michael Tidsers late strike :)

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 346872

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

View attachment 346871