Resource icon

Target Man exploit 2.0 443 Asymmetric Treble with Arsenal 95pts 2

Which one do you find the best tactic? the Target man tactic or the The 4123 DM Asymmetric?

Thank you mate! Keep up the good work, with those amazing tactics.

thanks man. currently going well with Watford. i changed the width to standard

20191126225302_1-jpg.776
20191126225312_1.jpg
20191126225327_1.jpg
20191126225343_1.jpg

Attachments

• 20191126225302_1.jpg
    20191126225302_1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,989
This tactic has been incredible, after a rough run of form i changed to this at first leg against, Gent. the rest speaks for itself. amazing football and results. love the fullback play
roma rdf.PNG

Last edited:
do you just pick the best winger for the ML? or do you take the player whos best in that position? I can see that you are using Success on the ML.

do you just pick the best winger for the ML? or do you take the player whos best in that position? I can see that you are using Success on the ML.

i just pick who's best for that position, but must have decent enough physical, work rate and team work attributes. Roberto Pereyra is the main ML, Success is rotation for ML and surprisingly target man...he started as Target Man at the start as Welbeck and Deeney were injured

My tweaks for my Watford file so far are

- Changed width to Standard
- big teams away games i use "stay on feet" and "shoot on sight" as it stops players dwelling on the ball in their half
- big teams home game i take off "work ball into box"

might post tweaks after season is finished, but also might not as it could just be useful for my Watford team

Sorry this tactic does not seem to be stronger, infact quite the opposite.

Won 2
Drawn 3
Lost 2 - One against 15th in the league, Second against Monaco in the ECL who I beat 5-0 in the first fixtures

Sorry this tactic does not seem to be stronger, infact quite the opposite.

Won 2
Drawn 3
Lost 2 - One against 15th in the league, Second against Monaco in the ECL who I beat 5-0 in the first fixtures

have you considered the tweaks? once i put attacking width to "standard" in my Watford save, it seems stronger...and do you have a good target man?

Ill try it at Standard for a few games, yeah ive got a very good squad, we won the league last year using one of your tactics for half the season (the one you tested at Huddersfield)

I wont lie and say I have perfect players for every position but I have enough quality to be keeping a minimal of 3 stars per position even in rotation

(AC Milan - Several Years in)

Ill try it at Standard for a few games, yeah ive got a very good squad, we won the league last year using one of your tactics for half the season (the one you tested at Huddersfield)

I wont lie and say I have perfect players for every position but I have enough quality to be keeping a minimal of 3 stars per position even in rotation

(AC Milan - Several Years in)

i dont have a perfect team either, one of my CBs are slow and low agility :( players like Callum Wilson often punish that but not very often. my Watford file i going strong still PL18, W13, D4, L1...i lost to Man u 3-2 away

Will test this today

can't wait to see the results :) i'm performing much better with attacking width set to "standard"...will update the tactic later but thats the only permanent tweak so far

my Gegenpress schedule (if midweek fixture, i mix it about but never do anything physical)

20191127090755_1.jpg

my tactical schedule...i used this when playing big teams or got new players (if midweek fixture, i mix it about but never do anything physical)

20191127090759_1.jpg

my training units, you can see all my mids are training ball winning mid and are in defensive unit...attackers are all pressing forwards...

20191127090843_1.jpg

Standard Tweak

Juventus (A) - Won 2-0
Dortmund (H) - Won 3-0
Udinese (H) - 0-0 (mid table team)
Parma (A) - 2-0 (relegation battlers)

The tweak is definitely better, id recommend maybe you upload the tweak tactic so people dont just download without fully reading the thread. This individual included xD