Started a new game with Liverpool (+ transfer updates etc). Only played my reserves. I was winning 2-0, made 10 changes in the 76th minute, and Kuyt scored a 12 minute hattrick!

ok as promised i tested the tactic got some games played in the league and cup 12 in total

at home the tactic works good specially against weaker opponents

at home vs strong opponents or in away games (for me atm every away game strong or weak opponent) the tactic looks to be failing.

my team is struggling to create chances in away games and giving allot of space away behind the defence i've tried changing the shouts during the match for away game (retain possession, pass to feet and drop deeper for example) also set the backs to stay back but it all had no effect so far so hoping u can help me find a solution for it Raikan

the tactic also had some issue's (for me then) with defending corners i've been using a way to defend corners for a long time and that way i nearly never got a goal against from corners and with this tactic i got beaten in corners against chelsea, preston and villa so swapped setting for defending corners to my old way and didn't get a goal against yet

seeing that it ain't my topic or tactic i'm ONLY sharing the tactic for defending corners if raikan wants me to!!!

here some screens of my season so far and of my team (using the summer database of lfc marchall and no budget to start with) know that i don't have the perfect players for the positions this way but think it's more realistic to test it like this

my team atm downing is returning from injury and ain't fit normally he's left wing and scoring some nice goals

View attachment 197277

the matches i played and league table

View attachment 197276View attachment 197278

my away games as you can see (specially vs chelsea) u don't create chances or only a few

View attachment 197279View attachment 197280

at home vs spudsies we controled the match and had a good win

View attachment 197281

hope it helps u raikan

i'm not aiming to talk bad about ur tactic or anything just trying to help u making it perfect ;)

going to my misses for the weekend so i'll check for replies on Sunday eve or Monday

cheers so far for a nice tactic and hope you'll find a nice way to get it working as good in away games as it does at home

ow yeah sorry for the Dutch in the screens but got my fm installed in my own language and don't have the English language thingy any more :p

Last edited:
hey bud, cheers for the feedback, it was a quick tactic I made in like 25 min the other evening as so many members have been asking me to make a TM tactic :) it is not at all complete though, just thought I would release a few different tactics for people to mess around with before the Fm12 demo came out!

I am currently working on my first tactic for Fm12 demo which will only be released when it is perfect :0 have a great weekend bud and thank you

Just started lfc game, seems like fun so i'm gonna give it a try. Will post results

i have tried this tactic with Man Utd and I won 3-0 against Arsenal . but the problem is , fletcher and rooney had been sent off and too many yellow cards . is it natural for this tactic ?

i have tried this tactic with Man Utd and I won 3-0 against Arsenal . but the problem is , fletcher and rooney had been sent off and too many yellow cards . is it natural for this tactic ?
I am not sure mate, never used it properly.. just change team tackling to more cautious and then each players tackling to soft :)

To be fair on a updated database, it will be hard to get Liverpool to win the league seeing as about half the squad are new players, who haven't blended properly yet. I'm considering sticking with FM11 till the final patch, and using this tactic on a Liverpool save game in the meanwhile.

I've had more success with smaller faster striker such as suarez and target man set to feet with drill crosses. Just seems to work better.

yeah, as said in the OP, you can use it for Small or big target men! the crossing completion rate on Fm11 is quite appalling so following what I said in the OP for smaller strikers would work better (I use this in my other tactics)

glad its working well though :)

I made a new version of the TM and Cm scoring tactic I uploaded yesterday, tried it out with my Tottenham team 2nd season, beat Real Madrid 4:0 at the Bernuabeu, 3:1 vs City at the CoMS. Tried it with a new Arsenal save I made last night as I felt Arshavin and Nasri would compliment this tactic and it did! having really good results with it.....

I call it the Superhuman tactic cause it looks like a human (well chicks body) it plays really sexy football and creates on average 3-6 CCC's per game! I destroyed Real and City!

If anyone would like to give it a go let me know and i will upload it for you tomorrow :)

View attachment 197194

Is there a link for this tactic? Sounds perfect, always liked it without wingers, something like AC Milan with Rui Costa-Kaka behind Shevchenko(inzaghi).. Could you please upload this tactic? Thanks

Is there a link for this tactic? Sounds perfect, always liked it without wingers, something like AC Milan with Rui Costa-Kaka behind Shevchenko(inzaghi).. Could you please upload this tactic? Thanks
hey bud, if you want I can upload it for you tomorrow?

hey bud, if you want I can upload it for you tomorrow?

Ok mate, that would be great. Really want to try it, thanks.

---------- Post added 14/10/2011 at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 12/10/2011 at 07:30 AM ----------

Raikan, mate, any chance to upload this Superhuman narrow tactic soon?
Thanks.

hey bud, I was about to get it for you this morning before I left home but I did not have my flash drive with me! I promise I did remember! I left it at my office last night! If I pop into my house today I will get it for you :)

"Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people,