It sounds like the ME hasn't changed but the way the computer implements its own tactics has changed which would explain why some tactics are not working the same even if the match engine is the same.

Indeed, very good point, but even so, that shouldnt "destroy" a tactic. If it all it takes is a slight AI adjustment to make it fall apart, it cant be that sound.

Good thing for some that the AI is relatively weak, if it was half as adaptive as us, it'd rip most of these tactics to shreds after about 20 minutes

my ill devasto works wonders still im playing with everton 1 defeat in the 15 games i played with new patch

I was 1st with birmingham and with 12.2 i am 7 matches without win 6 in league and 1 cup.

Koflok Goals Galore works diffrence, before the patch i had 15 matches in league, 13 wins, 1 draw, 1 lose, but now when I played in 12.2.0, in 5 matches my team lose 4 matches and 1 draw in 5 matches. Earlier i had many chances in match 10-20 shots and 75% of that was in target. Now I played some matches and I always had 2-7 shots! My team stop play as well as before patch. Inside Forwards, now play bad, they always had 2-3 one on one situations per match but now... they sucks, they don't know what to do. I'm waiting for solutions. ; ]

Personally, I have seen no differece what so ever in results when using a tactic made with the TC. I have tried about 30 approaches and they work just the same.

anyone know what was the matche engine version in 12.1.1 patch?

No changes for me. Played 9 Won 9 since new patch

how do you get the new patch?

Are you sure that STEAM has not already installed it for you ? Just get online with them and make sure that if you have previously turnés off the automatic updates that you turn them on again .

Are you sure that STEAM has not already installed it for you ? Just get online with them and make sure that if you have previously turnés off the automatic updates that you turn them on again .
Umm, yesterday when I turned on the computer I got a notification saying that steam has installed football manager. Does that mean that I got the latest patch?

Umm, yesterday when I turned on the computer I got a notification saying that steam has installed football manager. Does that mean that I got the latest patch?

Just load up à save and have à look in the game status .

Now CPU will use touch line instructions against formation without fullbacks at their usual place. So if your formation uses fullbacks/wingbacks in higher position your tactic will be affected. Like mine's
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ning-weak-team-qpr-2-3-2-2-1-steady-cccs.html

Actually i did a complain to SI about the player's morale after winning the league, Paul notice it and have a look on the situation and he also notice my tactics and thought the CPU should do more against that formation XD

i have problem with team talks ,so my squad have low morale

Basicly no tactics work with the latest patch, in 12.1 i won the french 2:nd league without any transfers. I made a new save today with AS Monaco, using same tactic and im struggling in the middle at the end of the seasson now.

Been playing other saves aswell after the patch with other teams and same thing there.

Basicly no tactics work with the latest patch, in 12.1 i won the french 2:nd league without any transfers. I made a new save today with AS Monaco, using same tactic and im struggling in the middle at the end of the seasson now.

Been playing other saves aswell after the patch with other teams and same thing there.

Which means your initial tactic was inherently flawed.

There were i think 6 small changes to the ME and the AI, if that is enough to destroy tactic, then it wasnt very robust in the first place.

Which means your initial tactic was inherently flawed.

There were i think 6 small changes to the ME and the AI, if that is enough to destroy tactic, then it wasnt very robust in the first place.

Well, it was Goals gallore :)

Well, it was Goals gallore :)

And i rest my case. Ive seen the settings for Goals Galore, its not playing the AI, its playing the flaws of the Match Engine. Which means, once the AI reacts to your rep, its starts to fall to pieces, and any time SI plug a flaw in the Match Engine, its starts to become unpredictable. If the AI was any stronger, or the ME was more robust and had less flaws, you wouldnt even see tactics like that because the AI would rip the to bits within the first 30 minutes of the game.