I Tip The Team For Top Of League Winners Of jpt n 5th round fa cup quarters league cup[

Yeah sorry for the delay, I meant to leave it simming while I went out but forgot to click to holiday button :S It's finished holidaying, bout to start writing now :)

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Heading.png

Team Sky - Road to Glory Episode 6
The Beginning II

So with Team Sky's relatively strong finish last year, the Team will be hoping to build on that, with all the players back to full health and more experienced with the tough reality of English football. But did Sky make any transfers in the transfer season. Will any players be off to brighter shores?

Well only one more player has left. Corey Taylor is off to Italy, to play in Atlanta of the Serie A. With 2 non competitive appearances for the A team and 3 for the U21's, there must be a bright future for the player.

So how have team Sky fared since the new season has began.

023EarlyFixtures.png

Not too good. With average results in the friendlies, the season a started uneventful, the highlight being a shock win against Coventry in the CC first round. However after a draw at Chesterfield, the young Team, went an incredible 8 games without a win. Obviously this can't have helped the teams standings in league 2.

024Table.png

So the lowest ebb in Team Sky's 1 year history. Lets take a look at the team screen to see early season stats.

025TeamScreen.png

As you can see there are a ton of injuries and a great deal of players that are not original players in the team. Also they're are some players that are wanted.
There are rumours of Jim Gerritsen making a huge transfer to play in Scotland to they're most successful team, Rangers.

If you are not on the team screen and not transferred that is because currently sitting in the reserves squad, available for loan. The manager thinks that you would benefit from experience elsewhere, but they are still playing in the fist team during matches. ( I know, the managers an imbecile)

Shirish Kayastha is still in the Monaco reserves squad, with 11 appearances, 3 goals and an incredible 7.44 average rating, defiantly making the Monaco hierarchy sit up and take notice of the young Canadian.
Shaun McMillan has been loaned to Championship team Bristol City, where he has managed 4 appearances, including 3 starts with an average rating of 7.1 the 4th highest in the team.

International Run Down

Shirish Kayastha - Canada - 2 Snr Caps - 0 Goals
Shaun McMillan - Scotland - 8 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Mark Fletcher - Ireland - 1 Yth Cap - 0 Goals
Jim Gerritsen - Holland - 3 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Daniel Oriyasin - Turkey - 5 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Grant "Eazy" Thame - Ireland - 3 Yth Caps - 1 Goal
Andy Stewart - Scotland - 5 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Damien Worrall - Wales - 3 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Ryan Stewart - Scotland - 2 Yth Caps - 0 Goals
Connorio - Scotland - 6 Yth Caps - 0 Goals

Again, thanks for reading, they'll be another update tonight or tommorow, bye :)

My player is frustrating me!! No International Call-ups of any kind, and rubbish Avg rating! I based is attributes on Fabregas!

Hmm, 7.50 average rating isn't bad to say we lost most of them matches :p

England is hard to get into, i reckon it'll be a while for all the english player :)

Yeah, he's great, I reckon the England U21 will be knocking on his door first :)