Team sucks when play with them but on holiday they are world beaters???

I dont think you read the op I have been having success for years now all of sudden I dont have success. i dont think my approach is bad son. Like i said before I was doing fine and then all of a sudden I cant even win a game against league two opposition. so like i said before I dont know what happened, you dont go from having multiple seasons winning titles then getting sacked because all of a sudden nothing is working for you.

I did read the OP.

if you have gone from winning to not winning then you have failed to adapt, hence your approach is bad.

If you dont know whats happened, then you have failed to spot the signs of failure, hence your approach is bad.

If you are Manchester United, and you are consistently playing like league two side, your approach is bad.

And i'm not your son.

If you can give us some screenshots of what your side looks like, you team instructions, players instructins, screenshots of recent match stats we might be able to help you

I did read the OP.

if you have gone from winning to not winning then you have failed to adapt, hence your approach is bad.

If you dont know whats happened, then you have failed to spot the signs of failure, hence your approach is bad.

If you are Manchester United, and you are consistently playing like league two side, your approach is bad.

And i'm not your son.

If you can give us some screenshots of what your side looks like, you team instructions, players instructins, screenshots of recent match stats we might be able to help you

And forgive me if I'm wrong....but doesn't the title states they play better when holidaying? Or am I that stupid. Which does indeed state his approach is totally wrong.

I did read the OP.

And i'm not your son.

OH NO SHE DIDNT!!!

Have you tried deleting your cache files (maybe something got messed up some where) the game will rebuild the cache files,don't ask me where they are though because i have no idea, i haven't looked for them yet.

Any way you can put one of your saves on here to download?

I'd love to see if I could turn it around!

And now we know what you are doing wrong! NEVER, EVER ROTATE TACTICS! USE 1 most of the time, and that's the one you feel most comfortable with!

Yes and give screenshots and more info of you tactics!

Depends what you mean. Keeping 2-3 tactics in your teams knowledge and rotating them is completely logical, it's what I do and my Cardiff team is doing fantastic. But those 3 tactics are the same (Individually different Tactics, but I havent swapped or changed them with anything else). Playing a tactic for say 10 games and completely switching is just stupid however.

7enu7, you need to sit back, take a deep breath and realize that through Mike's world famous brutal honesty that he is just trying to help and frankly, you arent giving us much to work with. Clearly there is a flaw in your approach somewhere, the game engine doesnt just decide to hate on you specifically and we cannot help you if you keep telling us that everything you did was working then stopped, that incredibly vague and we need you to be more specific.

Also my first response to your thread was entirely relevant to what you said in your OP, so if what I said isnt the solution then you (as previously stated) need to make your point clear and concise for the rest of us.

If the players dont respect your status as a manager or the clubs status in the football world, they will not playing to the best of their abilities. Also maybe you aren't the greatest manager at motivating your players during team talks, maybe try something different or get your assistant manager to handle the talks. Have a look at some of the players match performances under the report tab and see how they are responding to your managing, I do this a lot myself and will change certain aspects of my managing to adapt to the team in order to get the players to respond to me better.
hope this helps in some way.

Depends what you mean. Keeping 2-3 tactics in your teams knowledge and rotating them is completely logical, it's what I do and my Cardiff team is doing fantastic. But those 3 tactics are the same (Individually different Tactics, but I havent swapped or changed them with anything else). Playing a tactic for say 10 games and completely switching is just stupid however.

7enu7, you need to sit back, take a deep breath and realize that through Mike's world famous brutal honesty that he is just trying to help and frankly, you arent giving us much to work with. Clearly there is a flaw in your approach somewhere, the game engine doesnt just decide to hate on you specifically and we cannot help you if you keep telling us that everything you did was working then stopped, that incredibly vague and we need you to be more specific.

Also my first response to your thread was entirely relevant to what you said in your OP, so if what I said isnt the solution then you (as previously stated) need to make your point clear and concise for the rest of us.

Well, you shouldn't rotate them much I think... though I don't completely understand what you mean by ''But those 3 tactics are the same (Individually different Tactics...'' Is it that these tactics have the mostly same positions/roles/duties/game philosophy/or something else, just a bit changed, or are they completely different? I think you can rotate if they are mostly the same, but you shoudn't rotate much if they are completely different...

I have 3 tactics I work with in which 2 are similar, the 2 similar r a 4-5-1 with 1 having an AMC and 1 having a DMC so completely depends who I play as to which 1 I use. On the other hand I have 4-3-1-2 to totally throw them off the scent and force them into making changes early in the game to counter my tactics