Team talks dont work since the update!??

Logam

Reaction score
Is anyone else having this problem? since the update hardly any of my players respond positivly to any sort of team talk i give them it dosnt matter what tone i say it in or what i say i cant get any sort of positive reaction from them since this ****** update thats done more harm than good from whast ive noticed, before the update pre match teling the players you had faith in them in a passionate tone made at least 5 or 6 of the team 'look happy' seem motvated' or whatever they responded positively to the team talk, now nothing gets a reaction, even after a good win when i tell them im delighted i get nothing from any of them is this a bug???

I ask because it makes doing team talks pretty pointless now if nothings going to have any effect on the players whatsoever, i might as well say ****** all, its annoying and something i want to know if anyone else is finding since the **** new update?

This

Starting to annoy me now, i have a team full of hardwork personalities so i need to man manage them properly

Its stupid isnt it, they update the game with more bugs in it than it had previously, now interacting with your players on a match day is basically impossible.

Mine still work the same...

lVXhq.png

sHIIR.png

uHhli.png

Those screenshots are exactly what use to happen in my game, now i dont get a single reaction out of anyone of my team regardless of what i say since the update.

I very rarely got a reaction from my squad, only at big games. Half time there were more reactions but still not a lot. Then again, I've won pretty much every match for 1.5 years.

Don't think it's anything to do with the update. Mine are as effective now as they were before

Well im assuming it has something to do with the update because literally up until the day before steam auto installed it i always got a good rection from certain team talks without fail, now i cant even praise my team after a victory and get any sort of positive response which was not the case a few days ago, everytime you win a game and tell the team they have done well theyd all always react well, now i get nothing.

Yea, it's conspiracy against us. Lets boycott SI for doing that. And how dare they to make this game more and more like in RL. And all those personalities.. Why can't one type of team talk work for all players. So stupid.
Try to increase your Man Management little buddy.

I have the same issue, now alot of players seem uninterested or take no notice...

Hope you had fun coming into someone elses thread being a ****, he had a genuine problem and if you dont like it, you and your smart arsed remarks can **** off to another game, World of Warcraft seems like a genuine home for ****** like that

Hope you had fun coming into someone elses thread being a ****, he had a genuine problem and if you dont like it, you and your smart arsed remarks can **** off to another game, World of Warcraft seems like a genuine home for ****** like that

well said, if people have f**k all constructive to say then they should just f**k off
this is meant to a place for help, discussions etc, not ridicule and smart answers

well said, if people have f**k all constructive to say then they should just f**k off
this is meant to a place for help, discussions etc, not ridicule and smart answers
Yep, I'm a ***** and I'm proud. And I hate wow.
Btw, I told him to work on his man management skills, so bug off.

And also the team meeting feature does not work. This is very annoying

The team talks work the same, whats been changed though is how players react to you. If you're a world class manager and respected by the players your team talks will get a positive reaction usually. If you are just starting out though and have no reputation in the game (ex sunday league footballer for eg) players wont take much notice of you in team talks. Its up to your management skills to earn respect within the game.

What about the Team Meeting? I use to click that right at the beginning of the season, but now it says 'It is not a suitable time for a meeting to take place'?

I also have this problem the team talk! but also when i bid for a player and the other team negotiate it, then i accept the negotiated bid nothing happens and have to bid again. this has been happening since the update.