Team your most excited to watch next season 2012/2013

Team your most excited to watch

• Total voters

maxy67

Reaction score
I'm eagerly anticipating the new Premier League season, and was wondering who everyone was most excited to see next season?

im a pompey fan and were in league 1 i'm looking forward to seeing us play are new team and the points deduction appletons first full season very very excited if we can get this embargo off

Liverpool of course and my local side Macclesfield who got relegated last season and although I've watched at least twenty matches of them I've never seen them win so I hope that ends and I reckon both of these teams have a great manager.

I'm sure most peope will pick their own teams. I'm excited to watch Chelsea as they are my team, but, after looking at the signings they have made so far, I'll go for Swansea.

Last edited:
I'm an Arsenal fan but i'm looking forward to watching Liverpool under Brendan Rodgers

As I don't support anyone in the EPL: I'm looking forward to seeing if Chelsea can catch up with the two Manchester clubs, and how Man City do trying to retain the title.

I always like watching Manchester United (apart from last season, they were terrible)

Obviously my own club as we have done a lot in the window and there is more to come. Apart from us maybe see how the new Liverpool do.

Chelsea for obvious reasons but I am also looking forward to seeing how Liverpool do under Rodgers and to see if Newcastle can show last season wasn't just a fluke.

Last edited:
will be very intresting to see how roberto martinez's 3-5-2 will do also.

Chelsea for obvious reasons but I am also looking forward to seeing how Liverpool do under Rodgers and to see if Newcastle can show last season wasn't just a flue.

what newcastles' form last year was down to flu i need to give pompey players the flu lol

Since it seems pointless to vote for my own team, Southampton. Also Chelsea, interesting to see how their new attacking line up is going to fare. Also looking forward to seeing how United slot Kagawa in.

Newcastle. Done so well last year, be interesting to see how they continue with added European competition. Mainly because I have a bit of a man crush on Cabaye.

Liverpool too, obviously.

Man Utd obviously. Norwich as well but not so much. They don't play attractive football, but with a new manager that might change.
Also, with the signing's Chelsea have made, and if the rumours of other signings come true, I will be checking out Chelsea. It'll be basically a new squad instead of the old guard which will be a welcome change imo.

I always like watching Manchester United (apart from last season, they were terrible)

Terrible but came 2nd in the league just being pipped by a extremely good City side?

Do not quite understand this sorry.

Edit: we were terrible in Europe though.

The gunners obviously ;). Besides my team, I'm interested in how well Chelsea will do after their Champions League victory and the big money signing of Hazard, which could be followed by furter signings such as Hulk,Oscar and Cavani, just to name a few who Chelsea are rumoured to be interested in.

Chelsea for obvious reasons. We are building a young, hungry and vibrant team. Excited to see the likes of Hazard, Marin and Oscar come in along with the prospects of further signings in Hulk/Schurrle/Willian/Jovetic and Azpilicueta/Maicon

Other than that, pretty curious to see how Aston Villa do as well. I am sold on Lambert, has taken Norwich to successive promotions and has kept them in the EPL comfortably despite having one of the worst squads. Looks very tactically astute as well. Hope he does well at Villa

Everyone really. Each side has something to prove/play for.

Terrible but came 2nd in the league just being pipped by a extremely good City side?

i can understand what your saying but this was not the man utd team we are all used to seeing they lost to the likes of wigan let in two late goals v everton to get a draw that is two games they should of won and man city done the double over them.they also got knocked out in the champions league group and then lost to bilbao early on in the europa league so you can fully understand what he is trying to say i also don't get why Javier Hernandez didn't play last year.

i can understand what your saying but this was not the man utd team we are all used to seeing they lost to the likes of wigan let in two late goals v everton to get a draw that is two games they should of won and man city done the double over them.they also got knocked out in the champions league group and then lost to bilbao early on in the europa league so you can fully understand what he is trying to say i also don't get why Javier Hernandez didn't play last year.

Pompey's right, thats what he was getting at: for a Man Utd. team they weren't very good. The match against Bilbao was embarrassing, hope they're a lot better this year. I've always like watching United, usually have a brilliant exciting side.