Team your most excited to watch next season 2012/2013

Team your most excited to watch

• Total voters
Coming from a Norwich fan I'm slightly biased, but I think next season will be really interesting. Reckon we'll avoid Second Season Syndrome because of the change in manager, and it'll be exciting to see how Hughton's hands-on approach works in comparison to Lambert's more distant one.

For me personally I am interested to see how Chelsea do, more so if they make even more signings before the start of the season. There is alot of expectation on RDM's shoulders considering Abramovich has invested for them to push on from last season's achievements. Secondly, I am interested to see how Liverpool do under Brendan Rogers as well and where they will finish the season playing attractive football. Finally my team Newcastle, I know we are not going to win the league but another good campaign would go along way to progress the club even further. My only worry is the the Europa league may just give us too many games to play with an average sized squad, a few more recruitments are needed before the start of the season.

im an arsenal but really want to see how southampton will get on would they be like a swansea great football and sytaying up or blackpool great football but relegated

Excited to see what Rogers will bring to Liverpool. Im hoping he'll be the one to bring the Reds back on track in the league. and yes obviously im excited to to see my team, arsenal, on next season with the new signings of giroud podolski, cazorla plus the current team. really dont mind if rvp does stay with us and then we let him go on free in the end, as long he doesn't captain the team anymore from there onwards ;)