mulla14

Reaction score
Just wondering wat team i shoul manage here, in my wolfsburg save ive been very successfull, 3 titles in 4 years but i want to progress the club further, eg bigger stadium, bigger sponsers, the problem with wolfsburg is in the 4 years of selling out the stadium the build new stadium option is always grey as is the expand stadium option. which means im stuck wit the same financial abilites every year, never had a transfer budget over 6million etc etc also the sponsorsips are renewed every year but tey never get bigger, id imagine its to do with volkswagen owning wolfsburg or something

basically what are good teams to manage that you know have the potential to expand teir stadium much further and get the big sponsors? im obviously not talking man city here im talking about a modest club. hope this makes since

its funny dude, i saw your thread post and was gonna suggest Wolfburg, im having a ball with them, currently second season and i won the bundesliga the season before, on track for another.

Try Sunderland, Everton, Sevilla (its actually a nice challenge trying to break Madrid and Barcas hold on La Liga)

I love the wolfsburg one too mate but im sick of the same 30,000 stadium filled every year, im on the bread line every year, one bad year and i stay iin debt, as it is with winning bundesliga and champons league revenue etc it covers me

teams with potential are Palermo, Malaga (more difficult than sevilla, but the same goal), Rennes(has good youngsters and a good youth academy) or Sporting Braga

I second Palermo.

Maybe even an ex-Premier League team who have dropped down - Forest, Leeds, Leicester, etc.

Montpellier Herault. Great youth setup. Good young players on first team.

what about the lower leagues of england? league 1 and below

I agree with Vance77, Leeds would be a good'n.
If you're looking for League 1, Southampton maybe?
League 2, not really sure.. Possibly Rotherham? Got a good striker in Adam Le Fondre and aslong as you can keep him you should get promoted to League 1 in your first season, spend wisely and you could go up again.

I'd personally go for Leeds or Southampton though mate.

I agree with Vance77, Leeds would be a good'n.
If you're looking for League 1, Southampton maybe?
League 2, not really sure.. Possibly Rotherham? Got a good striker in Adam Le Fondre and aslong as you can keep him you should get promoted to League 1 in your first season, spend wisely and you could go up again.

I'd personally go for Leeds or Southampton though mate.

Sheff Wed for me, but then Im biased!XD

Southampton are good, great stadium which is big and youth setup. Got a decent side for division and likes of Lambert, Lallana and Puncheon are more than good enough when you go up a step. Won L1 and JPT easily and on course for back to back titles. Decent budget, good rep for attracting players (Got Broadfoot in L1 and just signed Eidur Gudjohnson and Koovermans from PSV). If you want a bit more of a challenge Carlisle have potential. Only get about 6k fans but stadium can hold 16,000 and got a good core.

Burnley aint to bad, I won the championship first season and then came ninth secong season and got offered tottenham job and because am a tottenham fan i took it. but burnley get good money and already have good young players on loan who you can buy next year, i got the stadium up to 40,000

West Ham have some great first team player and youth :)

Palermo, Zaragoza (have a nice defence), Roma, Hearts/Hibs (scottish league difficulty, plus trying to break Rangers and Celtic)...

Oviedo , city has maxx attraction ( just like London , Barcelona ) so the sky's the limit , the problem is the team is underperforming at 2 B

Juventus
HSV
Napoli
Mallorca
Espanyol
Athletic Bilbao
Birmingham
Sunderland
Borussia Dortmund
FC Kaiserlautern
Lille
Paris Saint Germain