CreepingDeath

Reaction score
Does anyone have a team that they always seem to manage. I don't mean picking a team you like at the start of the game. I always do one long journeyman career save in which I start off with a decent team, hope to get some success and in the future end up manager of my beloved Leeds United. In every edition since CM4 I have been offered a job with Roma, it always happens.

In my current journeyman save. I started with Ajax, then Leeds then Real Madrid then an ill-fated stint with Genoa. I have just been fired by Genoa and within a few days, Roma approach me, as if it would have been anyone else. Its always Roma!

The Mighty Leeds United ofc, Belenenses, Fc Porto, Liverpool and TPS (finland)

regardless where i start... i always end up at coventry (the team i support)... be it in league 1 or the prem lol

i dragged oxford up to the chapmionship.. (kinda sucked though, i had no money so i couldnt improve the team) then they sacked me... simmed 2 seasons, they were in league 1 and i was with coventry pushing for the fa cup, and top 8 finish in prem... bizzare

Always manage County, not really remembered any other team.

Spurs obviously. Nowadays Dnipro :) Already managed them twice this FM. Currently in a Man Utd save :)

Liverpool, Burton, Bournemouth
Burton, had back to back promotions with them the other year, got tons of good players (Brian Howard, Simon ***, Dwight yorke)

Valencia , in every edition up to this one i would start with Liverpool get sacked mid way in 2nd season and Valencia would always offer me the job.I always set my nationality as spanish so that is probably why.
So far in fm11 i have managed to keep the Pool job and have won a couple of titles so far ,on my way to number 3 in the 4th season.

Woking, always try to get them into the football league, its hard but fun

Always end up at Liverpool.. I wonder why XD

I just can't get addicted to other teams!

BTW I play for Hajduk Split! The club which had had the most awesome celebration of a 100th birthday of any clubs you pick!

Sporting CP...great youth academy.

Edit: never, misread opening posts, he means teams you always end up at. I have ended up at Valencia several times, they always seem to offer me a job for some reason.

Last edited:
I just can't get addicted to other teams!

BTW I play for Hajduk Split! The club which had had the most awesome celebration of a 100th birthday of any clubs you pick!

What was it?

Also i always manage Sheffield Wednesday and Rangers, Currently trying to find another team in a country outside the top too go.

start every game on a new game or a new patch with liverpool

Rotherham! Always used to be Wycombe Wanders in old school Premiership Manager, but got a soft spot for the Millers for a few years now

Always end up managing Arsenal. Love playing the game like Wenger. :wub: