I definitely have to manage Arsenal at least twice or thrice in every FM. But in the last couple of FM's including this one, I have also managed Napoli, which has been very fun. :) I also usually manage one championship team most of the time. This year I did a Burnley save. Finally, I am managing Porto right now, for the first time in a long time. :)

Brighton, and sometimes AFC Wimbledon, as i like thrashing franchises, even though i'm not a supporter, i've never seen so many away fans come to an away game on a tuesday night. Currently in a Peacehaven&Telscombe save

Dinamo (I always try to make them the top club in Europe - never lasted more than 3 seasons before giving up, but this time I'm finally on to something), Aston Villa (same goals as with Dinamo, but much easier to accomplish), Man City (when I just feel like throwing money around and creating an absolute monster).

I always end up at Benfica. Been them 3 times on 2011 lol. Just really enjoy them :)

Always do a long term United save, just started my 11.3 one now

6-7 seasons in, if I've won quite a lot, I tend to accept any European club offers if they come in for me, just for a different challenge later in the game when the players are unknown almost

never play long enough to end up somwehre but i always tend to be bohemians and barcelona. barcelona because my longest and most enjoyable game in fm/championship manager was them in 01/02....only as a 11 year old could find having an edited team with all 20 stats and not losing for 3 years fun. i remember the heartbreak when i finally lost and rivaldo started to decline :D good times

Arles-Avignon. Don't seem to get going with any other team. They're really hard to manage, even harder with this patch, and whenever I try another team I think it's too easy and quit, just to go back to L'ACA, get utterly ****** and delete the save.

Its always around season 2020 or so that I get a Roma offer. I have taken over them now in 2023, got some good players, some promising youth players that I'm hoping to promote through.

Newport County and Columbus are usually the teams I always play with. Ironically I haven't done a save with Newport, but I think my new save now will be A.D. Alcorcon.

Liverpool and Newcastle or Some random clubs on English

Liverpool, Fiorentina, Juve, Lyon, Atletico.
May give Roma and Valencia a go at some point

1) I religiously start with Man United
2) then a top 4 team in a different league: Leverkusen, Dinamo Kiev, Marseille
3) then a smaller European club like Sc Freiburg, Deportivo
4) then a small Brazillian club in league 3 :)

After United, think I am going to start one in Portugal then Spain :)

though as a ManUtd fans ...i always start my job at Leeds and end up at manutd |)