Television Series

Big bang theory :wub:
scrubs :wub:
friends
Family Guy
Jersey shore :D
Futurama (new series in USA atm so u can watch online i gess)
Inbetweeners (new series this september)
few more i cant think of now :D

Don't know if this is watched or watch so...

The Office
Extras
Max n Paddy
Phoenix Nights
Simpsons
Family Guy (Sometimes)
Auf Weidhersein Pet
Lost
Prison Break
Invasion (Missed a few though, then it ended :|)

Probably a couple more.

+
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Bored to Death
The US Office
Family Guy
Glee
How I Met Your Mother
Weeds
House

Currently watching Dexter :wub: and The Deep.

Recently watched Sherlock and Luther.

Always watch QI and family guy.

Currently watching Im Alan Partridge from my DVD collection. :wub:

Decided to start watching Dexter again, since it has received good feedback from those I've asked. Only watched the first season, but apparently there are five already. :'(

underbellys real good.
used to watch skins but pretty much went down hill after first series in my opinion.
sopranos
prison break
taggart
gilmore girls

thats all tht i can think of

yeh, Underbelly is class....

Guilty pleasure : Vampire Diaries :$

Better Off Ted
Supernatural
Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl
Big Bang Theory
Heroes
Flash Forward
Dexter
Bones
Family Guy
Amderican Dad
Sleeper Cell
Worst Week
Scrubs
Entourage
Californication
Jericho (finished now, was cancelled)
Futurama (epic)
Mentalist
Fringe
hmmm, I have more, cant think though, love my series :wub:

• Life
  • Prison Break
  • Entourage
  • West Wing
  • Lie To Me
  • Mercy
  • Community
  • Modern Family
  • Californication
  • Dr Who
  • The Good Wife
  • Luther
  • Spooks

Out of those, the ones I highly recommend are...

• Dr Who
  • Spooks
  • Lie To Me
  • Luther
  • Life

iould definitely watch 24! its quite long and always kept me wanting to watch more! also i enjoyed watching supernatural, its quite funny and interesting =] im currentley watching lost but im only up to season 5 but **** is getting well good and finally im understanding some of the stuff going on! lol

Decided to start watching Dexter again, since it has received good feedback from those I've asked. Only watched the first season, but apparently there are five already. :'(

Started from the beginning of Dexter again, and re-watched Season 1. Apparently I had only seen up to episode 5 before, as I hadn't seen half of the episodes when I started watching them again.

Loved the finale of the season. I definitely recommend the programme to anyone looking for something new to get their teeth into. It looks like the sort of show that will make my all-time hall of fame.

Poor Dexter, torn between his compulsive need to follow his 'father's' code and connecting with someone. He finally found that person and he had to end it almost instantly. :S

Excellent portrayal of Rudi/Brian by Christian Camargo.

Started from the beginning of Dexter again, and re-watched Season 1. Apparently I had only seen up to episode 5 before, as I hadn't seen half of the episodes when I started watching them again.

Loved the finale of the season. I definitely recommend the programme to anyone looking for something new to get their teeth into. It looks like the sort of show that will make my all-time hall of fame.

Poor Dexter, torn between his compulsive need to follow his 'father's' code and connecting with someone. He finally found that person and he had to end it almost instantly. :S

Excellent portrayal of Rudi/Brian by Christian Camargo.

Dexter is excellent. Went a bit zzZ in season 3, but picked up again in season 4. Can't wait for season 5 (starts September 26th).

been watching grandmas house on bbc2 because my mate from my school is on it and tbh the programme is pretty **** but its pretty cool seeing one of your mates on a tv show

I watch so many!

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
Lie To Me
Grey's Anatomy
Trauma
Glee
Waterloo Road
Bones

And in the past:
Without A Trace

My most reccommended:
Trauma
Bones

Currently working my way through Sleeper Cell again, first time I've watched it since it originally aired. Forgot how enjoyable it is.

Prison Break
Lost
Gavin and Stacey
Heroes
Angel
American Dad
Family Guy
Without A Trace
House