South Park
fresh Prince of Bel Air
Pretty Little Liars (guilty pleasure)
Hollyoaks (again a guilty pleasure=)) )
How Not To Live Your Life
Peep Show
Big Bang Theory

and more....=))

My favourite two are south park and spooks. South park is so funny while spooks is an entertaining drama with some really good story lines

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this, and didnt think it needed it's own thread; Play.com are selling the complete boxset of Father Ted for just 17.99. Just ordered mine's.

To be honest , I rarely watch TV. Only watch it if any football is on.
But when I am I like ......

Only Fools and Horses :wub:
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
The Inbetweeners
Misfits
Shameless ( Tonight! )

tv shows are pure **** here in Argentina so i watch a lot of north american series:
House, Lie to me, White Collar, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Dexter, and 24 (shame that they finished it, but looking forward to the movie)

House
Lie to me
Fringe
Dexter
Shameless
Skins
The Inbetweeners

Intend to watch Breaking Bad soon.

Dexter :)wub:)
The Simpsons
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Friends
Red Dwarf
Frasier
The IT Crowd
My Name Is Earl
Two and a Half Men
Eureka
Family Guy
Futurama

I'm either working, sleeping or watching Scrubs.. Seen every episode at least 3 times and it never gets boring!

I'm either working, sleeping or watching Scrubs.. Seen every episode at least 3 times and it never gets boring!
I like you ;) join the club! not enjoying Season 9 at the moment though, guess we have to get used to the new characters.... it will take sometime though! I sorely miss JD :'(

started watching Glee last night, 1st season! not enjoying besides my favourite comedy actress (the lesbian cheerio coach) I heard it is brilliant, it may grow on me!

1) Scrubs
2) Flash Forward (heard it got cancelled.... :S)
3) Vampire Diaries
4) Gossip Girl
5) Supernatural
6) Better off Ted/Gary Unammaried
7) Sleeper Cell (older series, was great, not sure if its still on though)
8) Fringe
9) The Mentalist
10) Bones

I used to think I am Cal Lightman. That said, I loved Lie To Me, lost a bit of interest now. Now watching Oz, brilliant!

I used to think I am Cal Lightman. That said, I loved Lie To Me, lost a bit of interest now. Now watching Oz, brilliant!
Lie to Me is really good. I'm not sure if they are making another series though... I've also been watching:

The Good Wife
Fringe
Top Gear
NCIS
The Big Bang Theory
V

And some others I have forgotten. I have a big list that I need to get around to watching though :S

What television series do you guys watch?
I watch prison break (which as finished), the oc (which has finished), lost (which has also finished), las vegas, NCIS Occasionally i get in family guy, bb06, smallville, one tree hill, the shield, the apprentice

What should i get into next? Ive decided i might watch the sopranos OR OZ but i havent picked which one.

supernatural, dexter and the wire

i could give you a huge list of things to watch, im just nearing the end of smallville myself

30 Rock
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia(One of the funniest shows ever. Charlie=DeRossi Lookalike)
The Office (US)
That 70's Show
Breaking Bad
Curb Your Enthusiasm
House (Ohhhh Olivia Wilde)
How I Met Your Mother
Jersey Shore
The Big Bang Theory
The OC (Ohhhh Rachel Bilson)
The Walking Dead (So pumped for season 2!)
Malcolm In The Middle (a classic!)
Scrubs
Alaskan State Trooper

Last edited:
Supernatural Fringe Top Gear The Vampire Diaries The Big Bang Theory V Chuck Law And Order Uk Smallville Two And Half Men Spooks im one sad **** lol