eagleburger

Reaction score
Based on the original and official 10.3.0. Update Database.

More than 175000 db changes, in order to make the game still realistic in season 2019/20.

PA, CA, reputation, non-hidden attributes and positions of several players under 23 at the beginning of the game (they are 25-33 years old in 2019/2020) modified /corrected.

PAs of -10, -9, -8 all fixed.
Several PAs of -7 fixed.

The changes are based on the official FMDB.

Major "future transfers" added. (i.e. Ibrahimovic to Milan, Milner to Man City, Torres to Chelsea, Suarez to Liverpool)

Added many new youngsters, including the 13 years old Dele Alli and Marco Asensio.

Jamie Vardy is assigned to Fleetwood, and he will join Leicester on 1 Jan 2010.

Known bugs (I don't know how to fix them, sorry):
1. The knockout stages (except the final match) of the World Cup, European Championship and Africa Cup are not held at the host nation's stadium, but at the city of one of the participating teams. (i.e. Uruguay vs France quarter final is held in Montevideo, Sweden vs England in Stockholm, despite the fact that the host nation is Russia)
2. In the second round of WC, EC and AC 2 of the 8 matches are held only 2 days before the matches of the quarter final.

This is not the final release. I am going to make further corrections when I will find the time.

Sorry for my english.

Attachments

• 10 years after update 1.0.zip
    827.7 KB · Views: 431
eagleburger hi man, I was visiting the forum for a whole different reason and this surfaced on a very unrelated search but... I'm playing FM 2010 for 10 years now, I feel disconnected from newer versions and just couldn't dive in them any more. I have been making updates for the first few years but that stopped several years ago.

My point is, THANK YOU for this one! I will definitely check it and use it when I'm in a mood for a new save.

Cheers mate!

Welcome, mate,
I hope you will enjoy your new save!

Any feedback would be approciated :)
(even if it would be 2-3 weeks later :cool: )

I am a fan of FM2010 too..., I have not bought any newer versions, (except 2017 Touch, but I didn't like that...)
I am playing FM2010 for 10 years too (and before that I played the unforgettable CM01-02)... But in fact in the last 3 years I spent more time with updating the database than playing:eek:, so now I finally begun a new save, and I really enjoy it. :)

Hi Mate,
Download the file and place it in the folder “Editor Data”.
Start new game > Choose database: 10.3.0 database + change editor data file > OK
Select "10 years after update"
After that select leagues, just as you usually do

Hope it helps
:)

Hi,
thanks a lot! I am looking forward to play for AC Milan!
Michal

Welcome, mate,
I hope you will enjoy your new save!

Any feedback would be approciated :)
(even if it would be 2-3 weeks later :cool: )

I am a fan of FM2010 too..., I have not bought any newer versions, (except 2017 Touch, but I didn't like that...)
I am playing FM2010 for 10 years too (and before that I played the unforgettable CM01-02)... But in fact in the last 3 years I spent more time with updating the database than playing:eek:, so now I finally begun a new save, and I really enjoy it. :)
Hi man! So I checked your DB back then and was largely disappointed :( I was just expecting something else to be honest, like up to date squads and so on. Yours is mostly updating from what we know now for abilities and transfers, which is not bad work, I was just hoping for more.

Some years back I did a db update having one of the newer FMs (maybe it was FM12) and copied every player their major attributes to FM10 and also some transfers.
Now I have access to FM21, and consider doing the same, but will se...

Based on the original and official 10.3.0. Update Database.

More than 175000 db changes, in order to make the game still realistic in season 2019/20.

PA, CA, reputation, non-hidden attributes and positions of several players under 23 at the beginning of the game (they are 25-33 years old in 2019/2020) modified /corrected.

PAs of -10, -9, -8 all fixed.
Several PAs of -7 fixed.

The changes are based on the official FMDB.

Major "future transfers" added. (i.e. Ibrahimovic to Milan, Milner to Man City, Torres to Chelsea, Suarez to Liverpool)

Added many new youngsters, including the 13 years old Dele Alli and Marco Asensio.

Jamie Vardy is assigned to Fleetwood, and he will join Leicester on 1 Jan 2010.

Known bugs (I don't know how to fix them, sorry):
1. The knockout stages (except the final match) of the World Cup, European Championship and Africa Cup are not held at the host nation's stadium, but at the city of one of the participating teams. (i.e. Uruguay vs France quarter final is held in Montevideo, Sweden vs England in Stockholm, despite the fact that the host nation is Russia)
2. In the second round of WC, EC and AC 2 of the 8 matches are held only 2 days before the matches of the quarter final.

This is not the final release. I am going to make further corrections when I will find the time.

Sorry for my english.

[/QUOTE
i'm waiting the final release bro.....when it's come

Sorry Mate, I was a bit optimistic... I do not have time to improve the database.
Nowadays I am not in the mood for FM at all. I got a bit tired of it...
But I think, the uploaded version is still enjoyable, even though not perfect. Give it a try sometime and see ;)

Hi man! So I checked your DB back then and was largely disappointed :( I was just expecting something else to be honest, like up to date squads and so on. Yours is mostly updating from what we know now for abilities and transfers, which is not bad work, I was just hoping for more.

Some years back I did a db update having one of the newer FMs (maybe it was FM12) and copied every player their major attributes to FM10 and also some transfers.
Now I have access to FM21, and consider doing the same, but will se...

Hi Mate! (Better than late...:oops:)

As I mentioned above, that is a modified version of the original db, and not a new db...
The making of a new database for an older game (just what you made) is a tremendous work I can't take. Great respect for you :) but if you want to play with the 2021 update it's easier to buy the new version of FM... ;) (It would make more sense to create a "retro" database for FM2022... - which would be epic... :) - but I don't think I will do that...)

Sorry for your disappointment,
and best wishes