Terry could be out for months

• Thread starter Thread starter sunilvk7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 49
  • Views Views 2K
Terry or Ferdinand aren't the players they used to be. Yes, Terry is fantastic leader but when he played with Carvalho, I would always think what a player Carvalho is. Really not replacing Carvalho was a huge mistake. I would take Ricky any day over Terry or Ferdinand.

And I think if he wasn't English he probably wouldn't be starting for Chelsea now. Most of the challenges he wins are by fouling players that refs don't see.

If thats the case then surely refs would have clammped down on it by now??

Yeah but the refs can;t give fouls they don't see like the shirt pulling kind.

And I'm pretty sure in some other thread some time ago a Chelsea fan said that its the refs fault and not JT's.

To be fair nearly every player shirt pulls. He isen't as good as years ago but Chelsea still need him as much as they did back then.

Yeah, Chelsea need him because they didn't get someone when they should have.

Terry or Ferdinand aren't the players they used to be. Yes, Terry is fantastic leader but when he played with Carvalho, I would always think what a player Carvalho is. Really not replacing Carvalho was a huge mistake. I would take Ricky any day over Terry or Ferdinand.

And I think if he wasn't English he probably wouldn't be starting for Chelsea now. Most of the challenges he wins are by fouling players that refs don't see.

thats highly unreasonable and tbh its a kinda stupid comment u made :S

Yeah, Chelsea need him because they didn't get someone when they should have.

To be fair at the start of the season we had 4 centre backs. Terry, Alex, Ivanovic and Bruma thats easily enough so we didn't need anyone and plus we are reducing the wage bill.

To be fair at the start of the season we had 4 centre backs. Terry, Alex, Ivanovic and Bruma thats easily enough so we didn't need anyone and plus we are reducing the wage bill.

Obviously not if Ancelotti chose to play Ferreira there over Bruma last weekend.

Bruma untested, Ivanovic playing more as RB and the fact that your starting eleven is so much more stronger than any of your back up players.

The wage thing is that unless you move in a much larger stadium, it will be very difficult for you lot.

Last edited:
Obviously not if Ancelotti chose to play Ferreira there over Bruma last weekend.

2 reasons for that, we had only 1 day to prepare for the game because JT broke down on Saturday so its usual and easier for managers to go for the expirience. And Bruma hasen't been back from injury that long so it would have been a risk to start the lad.

Back