Terry given time off

Surely the only people on team terry are chelsea fans.|)

I don't really get the Chelsea players being ''Team Terry'' to be honest, this is showing that they support him so theoretically they couldn't care less if he went off and ploughed one of their wives?

I don't really get the Chelsea players being ''Team Terry'' to be honest, this is showing that they support him so theoretically they couldn't care less if he went off and ploughed one of their wives?

lol i would sack him imo

I'm certainly not in 'Team Terry', but then I'm not in 'Team Bridge'. I'm more of a neutral spectator. :$

Hope his wife tells him to shuv it.

This has just turned into a 'have a go at Terry' thread.
I wouldn't be suprised if his wife doesn't leave him.
Without Terry = No money

Im team he shouldnt be England captain after he tried to cover up the allegations, but im also team Chelsea dont care so its over and done with, whether or not his wife leaves him is entirely their decision

Im team he shouldnt be England captain after he tried to cover up the allegations, but im also team Chelsea dont care so its over and done with, whether or not his wife leaves him is entirely their decision

So lets make someone who failed a drug test , No leadership skills , And someone who is banned for blate pushing someone .
Yeah good choice ;l

So lets make someone who failed a drug test , No leadership skills , And someone who is banned for blate pushing someone .
Yeah good choice ;l

Did I make any reference to the new England captain.....quite clearly not......read its not hard!

Yeah good choice ;l

It's whole different story, most threads always go off-topic recently, it's about terry, not captainicy or anything else in that matter.XD

Without Terry = No money
Sadly, the thing about his wife is true.

But I'm not having a go at Terry personally.

Terry deserves everything coming at him, such a ***** in doing that on his wife and kids, pure w*nker alltogther.

Without Terry = No money
If she divorces him it will probably be more like.

Divorce terry= Half of everything terry has got.

She'll go back to him.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

If she divorces him it will probably be more like.

Divorce terry= Half of everything terry has got.
Yeah, the perks of having a kid.

I personally think he's a total ****, but he's a good football player.

Similar to how I feel about Redknapp. Good manager, but a complete ********.

I hate Harry Rednapp, so overrated. If it wasn't for his man management ability he would be cack IMO.

back on topic;

terrys wife won't leave him, he's cheated numerous times before. great player but very poor against Everton, this is probably needed.

Without Terry = No money

Have you seen her? She can make monney ;).

What terry does in his private life shouldn't matter to any of us he is a footballer and that is how he will be remembered and you can't really cry him a ***** he is maybe the nicest person you can ever meet