Terry given time off

BIG mistake by Terry, in his personal life
Im not in Team Terry or Team Bridge, im in team ENGLAND!!!

He has NEVER stepped a foot wrong in an England shirt, as far as we know ;)
Terry is by far the best leader in English football, and will greatly affect the team this summer
and i don't think im wrong in saying, why the **** should Rio get the captaincy after a drugs ban in his past?!
surely that is as bad, if not WORSE! depending on opinion

The captaincy should be decided on football reasons alone, and nothing else!

Personally I don't think his wife will leave him.

Terry is by far the best leader in English football, and will greatly affect the team this summer
and i don't think im wrong in saying, why the **** should Rio get the captaincy after a drugs ban in his past?!
surely that is as bad, if not WORSE! depending on opinion

The captaincy should be decided on football reasons alone, and nothing else!

So lets make someone who failed a drug test , No leadership skills , And someone who is banned for blate pushing someone .
Yeah good choice ;l

Ferdinand missed a drugs test, he did not take drugs. There's a massive difference. No leadership skills? Do you remember who lifted the Champions League the night Terry ****** up that penalty? Do you remember who has captained Manchester United, the biggest team in England and winners of the past three Premiership titles, on numerous occassions in the past few years? Who's the next best candidate? A scouser who should have gone down for assault?

This has just turned into a 'have a go at Terry' thread.
I wouldn't be suprised if his wife doesn't leave him.
Without Terry = No money

Good point, If I was Terrys wife I would stay with him,,,,,,, unless I was confident the divorce wold mean 50/50.

the fact he is being given sympathy is bullshit, sympathy because he shagged his friends wife? holy **** what has this world come to,

the fact he is being given sympathy is bullshit, sympathy because he shagged his friends wife? holy **** what has this world come to,

That is not the reason hem is receiving the sympathy. He has his personal problems splashed all across the papers for the whole world to read and he lost the captaincy of his country for something non football related. Now I have never been in this situation but that must be awful.

to be honest its his own fault, he didnt have to do wayne bridges wife, i think it serves him right