Terry Stripped of Captaincy

He deserves it. What a *****.

Mrs. Bridge is going down, going down, going down. Mrs. Bridge is going down on John Terry.

Awesome.

Bad move, especially if Rio is taking over . .

FA have confirmed that Rio Ferdinand will replace John Terry as captain.

Rooney or Gerrard now i'd say.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

FA have confirmed that Rio Ferdinand will replace John Terry as captain.
really?

Bad move, especially if Rio is taking over . .

No it isn't. He is still a great defender going to the WC. He doesn't deserve to be Captain after the scandal.

Oh, good move Italian man. We all know your country goes for the person with the most national appearances..

Personally, i think Beckham should get it back.
Rio is just terrible this season..
Steven Gerrard doesn't make a major impact on the national team.. Same with Lampard.
So who else? :( Shocking decision.

Yeah confirmed by the FA on Sky Sports News.

Rio as captain?

Would rather have the adulterous John Terry than the presenter and creator of Rio Ferdinand's World Cup Wind Ups.

There goes the slight chance we had of performing succesfully at the WC.

Would rather have Gerrard or Lampard.

Last edited:
Whats the big deal?
He's an ugly bloke getting some action from a hot brunette! Go John Terry get in there son! (6)

Lol you are completey overhyping the captaincy IMO. But after what he did he doesn't deserve it. He is still playing this will not damamge us.

Bye Bye. Ferdinand would be a good candidate, had he not missed so much of this season. Tho Rio was made v-c when Terry was appointed, so it makes sense.

In my opinion, Rio is not even good enough for the squad. We will not win a World Cup with Rio Ferdinand at Centre Back

In my opinion, Rio is not even good enough for the squad. We will not win a World Cup with Rio Ferdinand at Centre Back

oh mate c'mon. he's been injured this season and he has been poor but this is a ridiculous comment.

Last edited:
if i was john terry i would tell capello to stick the world cup up his **** and find a new centre back to partner ferdinand

Personally the captain should be Roger Johnson... Better than Rio :p