Terry Stripped of Captaincy

In my opinion, Rio is not even good enough for the squad. We will not win a World Cup with Rio Ferdinand at Centre Back
your opinion is compleate bull.
Rio is a great player much better than Terry with the ball at his feet

No it isn't. He is still a great defender going to the WC. He doesn't deserve to be Captain after the scandal.

In my opinion, it is.

I wouldn't be suprised if he ends up not going if they media keep carring on the way they are. In a way i hope he doesn't just to see what everyone says when we crash out of the Cup with Upson as our first choice centre half.

At the end of the day, it's a win-win situation for the media , congratulations.

I think Rio will do good.
He captained Man Utd for most of 07/08 na d the CL Final. If not then Beckham or Barry

rio shouldnt be d new capt. it should be gerrard, beckham or rooney in my opinion

Have to agree with AJW. Correct decision has been made on both Terry and Ferdinand.

But England need a Central Defender, not a Playmaker

Christ Luke who would you rather play than Ferdinand the buffoon Lescott? Or the average Upson. Who should partner JT at the back then?

wonder if fm will include player bustups like affairs in the next edition

just hope rio can show as much passion as jt. im a england fan and always will be but i do feel rio is definatly the wrong choice. i would have picked gerrard myself but hay. terry will show more passion and belief then any of the 23 man squad that will go to south africa no matter what anyone else thinks. SUPER JT CHELSEA LEGEND!!!!

harsh on JT, hes the best man for the job and now hes beeen stripped of captaincy he should tell capello to shove it.

ferdinand shouldnt be captain because he cant be ****** to turn up for drugs tests and yet surely not going to a drugs test is worse than ******** bridges wife. i think rooney should be captain or maybe barry

Would you want your ex best friend who you have just found out has been ******** your wife as the captain of your team?

thought not.

Roger Johnson/Scott Dann

JT has been touting his 12 seater box at Wembley for 4 grand. This is very much frowned upon and apparently this came into play during Capello's decision.

GOOD. what a total ***** Terry has been, but woudn't want Rio as Capatain though

Rio would only deserve the captaincy if he can regain his form, if not then Rooney should, even though he is not old enough, he has so much passion and determination. Can't see Lampard or Gerrard getting it for some reason. Gareth Barry is another good shout. It won't matter anyway because England will be knocked out at the quarter-finals. Actually I don't care if England do well at all, I'm Northern Irish so why should I bother lol

Would you want your ex best friend who you have just found out has been ******** your wife as the captain of your team?

thought not.

they are still going to be in the same dressing room if bridge goes to the world cup so it dosent matter if his captain or not they still have to work together.

Unusually for England you have a real shortage of quality CB's so to strip him of the captaincy and maybe **** him off on top of the media witch-hunt is a bold move,Terry won't turn his back on his country but it seem's a bit OTT for a private and personal matter?
Don't fancy your chances with guys like Upson partnering Rio?

Although i just said it makes sense Rio was appointed because he was originally vice-captain, like someone pointed out, its quite ironic he's been given it whilst serving a 4 match ban for a mindless elbow!! Although Gerrard hardly has a clean rep

wonder if fm will include player bustups like affairs in the next edition

doubt it