Igneos79

Banned
Reaction score
First rule is : you don't talk about this tactic

Second rule is : if you like the tactic, you send me a box of chocollattes

Third rule is : you don't nag. About anything.

Last edited:
Friendlies mean nothing bro. Play full seasons and see what kind of results you get.

Now this is basically a possession tactic guys, it's not meant to score a tonne of goals. My exterminators tactic, on the other hand scores plenty, so if you have a quality target man like mandzukic or giroud, use that instead...

Every day I learn something new. Today I realised importance of dribbling and the lack of use of crosses in a possession based tactic. I also realised regista would be a far better role for agressor duty here than bwmd...Also realised I should use either a treq or a false nine in a possession based tactic, and made necessary alterations. Ver 3.

update, final version I think and there will be no more updates...I think I got 100% flawless tactic now...

update with a few screenies...please don't make me play a whole season, I don't have the nerves.

I'm gonna test this one with Liverpool, because Suarez is a perfect Trequartista!! Gonna sign Obiang en Romero though, cause my squad lacks CM's..