I'm gonna test this one with Liverpool, because Suarez is a perfect Trequartista!! Gonna sign Obiang en Romero though, cause my squad lacks CM's..

great...please post your results...

Just finished pre-season. An update:

1. My tactic is already at 100% familiarity!! :)
2. Played 12 friendlies, won 10 and draw 2.
3. I've played Spurs (home, 3-3), Man City (home, 1-0) and Chelsea (home 1-1) and in al matches i was the lesser team in terms of chances created. Did had the most possession though (55% to 45%). I think setting the mentality to control makes me have more chances, but will cost me at the back. What do you think?

Going to sleep now and start the season tomorrow!

Just finished pre-season. An update:

1. My tactic is already at 100% familiarity!! :)
2. Played 12 friendlies, won 10 and draw 2.
3. I've played Spurs (home, 3-3), Man City (home, 1-0) and Chelsea (home 1-1) and in al matches i was the lesser team in terms of chances created. Did had the most possession though (55% to 45%). I think setting the mentality to control makes me have more chances, but will cost me at the back. What do you think?

Going to sleep now and start the season tomorrow!

That doesn't sound like my tactic. How did you get 100% familiarity in preseason?

That doesn't sound like my tactic. How did you get 100% familiarity in preseason?

Started the season in Germany on the 18th of June and had general training on "Team Cohesion - very high" and match training on "Tactics only - slider to the left, both boxes unticked". I also played friendlies every 3 days like you suggested.
I've downloaded the Tesla tac from the OP last night and got these results in pre-season.

Here you can see the results of the friendlies i've played. Also my tactic familiarity, it's the 8th of august.. well before the start of the season.

I've also noticed that having a good tactics coach really helps with the familiarity. I got a 4,5 star tactics coach and my familiarity is always at least 80-85% at the start of the season.

I made ver 2

This one does look more balanced with the DLP in a support role! V1 had to many defend roles in my opinion. Going to play with this version now. One thing i've added was a PI for the keeper to "distribute to defenders". I've noticed in the friendlies that without it, he would take long goal kicks that got headed back and started attacks for the opponent. It also helps the possession based game this tactic seeks to create.

Really, this ME is very ******! They scored from a corner! I had only two real chances, one directly after their goal and one in 91th min.

Lost to Aston Villa, draw to Cardiff City and i just got destroyed by Man Utd. I think this tactic is not a good one for a mediocre team like Liverpool..

Update* I'm really happy with this tactic. You should give it a spin...

made a few improvements...defence should now be rock solid

Last update, I'm playing Stronghold Kingdoms right now

I see you use "Exploit the middle" with "Play Narrower", but shouldn't it be "Exploit the Middle" with "Play Wider" or "Exploit the Flanks" with "Play narrower"??

Now, you're just pilling up bodies in the middle which in turn draws the opposition to the middle. It gets way to crowded to play through the middle unless you've got players like Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

Your thoughts Igneos?

I see you use "Exploit the middle" with "Play Narrower", but shouldn't it be "Exploit the Middle" with "Play Wider" or "Exploit the Flanks" with "Play narrower"??

Now, you're just pilling up bodies in the middle which in turn draws the opposition to the middle. It gets way to crowded to play through the middle unless you've got players like Xavi, Iniesta, etc.

Your thoughts Igneos?

If you have a bunch of players in the middle, use them...no point exploiting the flanks with nobody there...we are compact...

can a mod close this thread?

he posts a tactic that is actually really bad (anyone with a football brain and understanding of the ME will understand at first glance why this tactic is a failure, so he's a troll or just not very smart/uneducated)

then says to not ask for screenshots and posts nothing, while posting his rubbish tactic

think this needs to be closed, must be school holidays with this kid posting this thread

There is something fishy here..... I don't recommend ANYONE download anyting from this tread.