SVB

Reaction score
Last edited:
This is like the 60s tactics! Great job! tempted to test it when i got home!

Btw, could you upload more info, like more games, type of players. NO strikers, right?

This is like the 60s tactics! Great job! tempted to test it when i got home!

Btw, could you upload more info, like more games, type of players. NO strikers, right?

Will do once I get the chance mate !! It's pretty much plug n play besides the training !!

And seems to work better with a left footer in the amcl spot and a right footer in the amcr spot as they tend to round the keeper and score with there stronger foot :)

will post some games once I've sorted my story out !! Something wrong with the ss's

You should also test some games in 2013, not 2020 as your team is way better than the others...

You should also test some games in 2013, not 2020 as your team is way better than the others...

Thats why I've asked others to test mate I don't usually stroll from my rovers save

So far seems decent, how would it affect the tactic if you pushed one of the AMC up into a False 9? Seem to create a lot of chances but lack the goals to go with it

So far seems decent, how would it affect the tactic if you pushed one of the AMC up into a False 9? Seem to create a lot of chances but lack the goals to go with it

Not sure mate give it a try !! I've not had much success with strikers on fm14 that's why I tend to use no strikers

View attachment 435794

Latest game played, this tactic seems immense. My AMC aren't strikers playing deeper, otherwise i think more chances would be taken. But the CCC and HC are similar to this in most games i've played

View attachment 463441

Latest game played, this tactic seems immense. My AMC aren't strikers playing deeper, otherwise i think more chances would be taken. But the CCC and HC are similar to this in most games i've played

Brill mate :) I've not even had the chance to test it much cos of work !! Gutted

& I seem to score more in the second half, possible because of the much higher tempo tiring the oppo'