Conclusion - AMC need to really be AMC/ST because alot of chances are created and not scored. last few games i've had 20 shots, 5 CCC and 4HC yet only 1 goal

Conclusion - AMC need to really be AMC/ST because alot of chances are created and not scored. last few games i've had 20 shots, 5 CCC and 4HC yet only 1 goal

Nice one will work on it a little !! Thanks for testing anyway considering theirs been 1,600 views and your the only one who's posted back :)

Nice one will work on it a little !! Thanks for testing anyway considering theirs been 1,600 views and your the only one who's posted back :)

No worries mate, i will continue to use this tactic as im enjoying it, but will look out for an updated version!

Inbox me when you update and i will test again

Do it have a consistant result? It's look like the Dark wing duck tactic concept that you have to keep the flat five players to hold between the opposite def and mid. it can make a pressure and cover interception of short pass and the rest players are cover interception of long pass. that is the good concept of def.

anyway it could be struggle with the team that have extreme def-line (Much-Deeper or Much-Higher) and he formation that have a wing back or 2 wide player attack the side (winger+wingback). I just dont know how the cover this.

Sorry with my bad english. I am Thai.

the result was consistent, but sometimes you would struggle to score even though you create chances, and other times you would score 4-5 easily

the result was consistent, but sometimes you would struggle to score even though you create chances, and other times you would score 4-5 easily

so it's not consistent then? :p

played with it in a few games, probably wise to use counter against bigger teams, does get a bit leaky at the back if you don't have pacey defenders.

played with it in a few games, probably wise to use counter against bigger teams, does get a bit leaky at the back if you don't have pacey defenders.
haha sorry thats my fault i didn't make it clear enough! It constantly makes CCC and HC, the problem is scoring them. thats because on my test with brighton none of my AMC could also play ST, they were all AMC/MC so they didn't have great finishing!

If you had someone like Rooney playing there then you would score many more goals.. the tactic is good, my team selection however was not :)

going 2 give this a go with liverpool will get back 2 u.|)

haha sorry thats my fault i didn't make it clear enough! It constantly makes CCC and HC, the problem is scoring them. thats because on my test with brighton none of my AMC could also play ST, they were all AMC/MC so they didn't have great finishing!

If you had someone like Rooney playing there then you would score many more goals.. the tactic is good, my team selection however was not :)

I have retrain Lewandovski with great success, but Shaqiri and Reus also score a lot in the AMC position

Once fully fluid it's very consistent !! No point playing a few games with it then thinking it's not !! The team need to get familiar with it first

I have retrain Lewandovski with great success, but Shaqiri and Reus also score a lot in the AMC position

I tend to retrain strikers to play the AMRC & AMLC and then a normal attacking midfielder ie Gotze to play the AMC role and have had loads of success to

Do it have a consistant result? It's look like the Dark wing duck tactic concept that you have to keep the flat five players to hold between the opposite def and mid. it can make a pressure and cover interception of short pass and the rest players are cover interception of long pass. that is the good concept of def.

anyway it could be struggle with the team that have extreme def-line (Much-Deeper or Much-Higher) and he formation that have a wing back or 2 wide player attack the side (winger+wingback). I just dont know how the cover this.

Sorry with my bad english. I am Thai.

the results will be consistent once the tactic is fully fluid !! Usually when teams are defending as u say with an extreme defensive line I usually win by 1or 2 goals !! And if there playing with a high line then by 3or4 goals ! Like I say give it time and you will see it will be consistent

the results will be consistent once the tactic is fully fluid !! Usually when teams are defending as u say with an extreme defensive line I usually win by 1or 2 goals !! And if there playing with a high line then by 3or4 goals ! Like I say give it time and you will see it will be consistent

Have you tried to lower your d-line to lure those defenders into higher grounds?